Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Industrial Engineer Jobs In Canada | Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Levy’s Leathers Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Levy’s Leathers Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government of Ontario Jobs In Canada Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers. Levy’s Leathers Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Levy’s Leathers Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Levy’s Leathers Canada. Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers opportunity is available for Industrial Engineer Jobs In Canada.
Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers | Jobs For Industrial Engineer Jobs in Canada
Levy’s Leathers Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Levy’s Leathers Canada Jobs portal open for Industrial Engineer jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Levy’s Leathers Canada Job Industrial Engineer Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant one year experience can apply for Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 62,927.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Levy’s Leathers Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Industrial Engineer|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 62,927.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Antigonish, Nova Scotia|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and costs.
- Create systems to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production.
Qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawing, and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles a plus.
Final Selection for Levy’s Leathers Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Industrial Engineer position can apply through the Levy’s Leathers Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Levy’s Leathers Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.