LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy. LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For LEGOLAND Hotel UAE. New Jobs Posted From LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs. LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In LEGOLAND Hotel UAE. All Candidate Apply For Sales Manager Jobs In LEGOLAND Hotel UAE.
Welcome to LEGOLAND Hotel UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Sales Manager in LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for LEGOLAND Hotel UAE. Before Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
LEGOLAND Hotel UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers Sales Manager Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs for Sales Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 168000.00 per month.
LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
LEGOLAND Hotel UAE Jobs Description/Overview
- Sales Manager – Leisure – LEGOLAND® Hotel• Contract Type: Full Time | Permanent
• Function: Sales
• Location: Dubai, U.A.E.Play Your PartThe Sales Manager will work with the Head of Sales in executing the hotel sales strategy through which they will deliver sales and revenue targets.• Create and build on an account base for the hotel
• Explore all sales opportunities and products of the hotel
• Actively sell to new, and regular clients going forward, inline with the overall sales strategy
• Establish key client relationships and maintain contact on a regular basis through sales calls and client meetings
• Meet with clients to understand their needs and requirements
• Entertain clients to maximise every revenue opportunity that can be secured
• Closely liaise with Revenue team in securing business/bookings
• Evaluate and feedback regarding all sales and marketing activitiesMain Responsibilities
Business Impact / Results:
• Work with the Head of Sales in monitoring and analysing sales mix, in comparison with overall hotel goals and strategy
• Monitor and analyse business performance, and feedback into the sales strategy
• Track competitor activity and report on key findings and trends
• Analyse and use sales and marketing data
• To effectively utilise sales budget
• Understand and relate to the dynamic nature of the hotel industry
• Explore and develop Park related elements which can be combined with packages and products
• Execute tour of the hotel along with the appropriate literature and information
• Assist and input into the development of new products and services
• Be attentive to, anticipate and fulfil guest needs
• Maintain and demonstrate a high level of knowledge to enhance the guest’s experience
• Display and demonstrate a “service” attitude
• Act upon all guest feedback to resolve any complaints and improve guest satisfaction
Applied Knowledge and Specialist Skills:
• Effective use of department resources
• Take appropriate action to produce positive business results
• Stock control of all sales and marketing collateral
Complexity and Problem Solving:
• Creative ideas for delivery of guest satisfaction, operational and sales targets – effectively utilising park and hotel facilities and services to create a unique offering
• Working with operational park and hotel teams to ensure thorough understanding of the operation and appreciation of each aspect of the business and what it delivers to our guests.
Health & Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.