Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Data Insights Analyst Jobs Vacancy. Keoghs UAE Jobs In Remote, UAE. Find A Job For Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Remote For Keoghs UAE. New Jobs Posted From Keoghs UAE Jobs. Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Keoghs UAE. All Candidate Apply For Data Insights Analyst Jobs In Keoghs UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to Keoghs UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Data Insights Analyst in Keoghs UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Keoghs UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Keoghs UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Data Insights Analyst Jobs Vacancy In Remote, United Arab Emirates
Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Remote :- Keoghs UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Remote. Currently Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers Data Insights Analyst Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Keoghs UAE Jobs for Data Insights Analyst Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 8000.00 per month.
Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Keoghs UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking, award winning in-house software development team? Does working in a positive culture matter to you?You will be part of a great team who love new technologies. We have a fast-growing working environment, where we empower and trust our team to work independently whilst also pulling together to achieve our objectives.
We are a diverse team, flexible as to working patterns, and are an equal opportunity employer
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in providing valuable and actionable insights. Working within the Client Analytics team you will service both internal and external client requirements and be well versed at handling large volumes of data.
Supporting an increasingly data driven business, you will undertake analysis ranging from benchmarking and client level evaluations of key data services, through to collation and interpretation of data from a number of industry sources.
Whilst working as part of a small team, you will also have opportunity to work autonomously.
It is desirable that the analyst has experience of the insurance and/or legal sectors to add relevant interpretation to the analytic output.
- Obtaining data from both internal sources (data warehouse) and external sources (client data submission), liaising with key points of contacts as appropriate.
- Where necessary Extracting, cleaning and engineering data ready for analysis.
- Working with Keoghs’ key Clients to provide analytical insight on claims performance from which to assist their strategy.
- Working with Keoghs operational and strategic stakeholders to provide analytical insight on internal claims performance from which to assist handling strategies and opponent based strategies.
- Identification and acquisition of key industry open source data sets, submitting Freedom of Information Requests as appropriate.
- Completing on a client by client basis, data led evaluations of key software as a service offerings and providing appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the development of dashboards to provide easy access insight analytics to the internal business.
- To present findings in a consistent, cohesive and comprehensible way, both in written and verbal formats.
35 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 unpaid hour for lunch.
The role is Home Based.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills & experience of working with large volumes of data.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Power BI or other visualisation tools is desirable.
- It is desirable that the analyst has experience of the insurance and/or legal sectors.
Required Soft Skills:
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision.
- Have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, ability to think ‘on their feet’ and learn quickly.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, calm under pressure & sound judgement in complex situations.
- Be co-operative, collaborative, and work toward common goal with others.
- Be open and inclusive approach, willing and able to interact internally and externally and at all levels within the company.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively, working on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Be competent user of IT with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and confident in embracing new technology.
- Be organised, proactive and confident self-starter.
- Show a highly committed attitude.
- Be methodical and accurate, showing great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate teamwork – Contributes actively to an environment in which colleagues work cooperatively with each other.
- Demonstrate Agile – Experience of Agile Scrum methodology.
You must also:
- Have good analytical skills, be methodical and accurate and show great attention to detail.
- Have the ability to build relationships at all stakeholder levels including business and IT staff, vendors and third party service providers.
- Be a good problem solver with proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Have exceptional prioritisation and problem solving skills.
Our culture is focussed on making Keoghs sustainable and successful for our people and clients, with this our five values are at the heart of everything we do;
We listen, are down to earth and supportive
We work together towards a common goal
We’re friendly with a can do attitude
We care about our clients