HubbedIn USA Careers 2022 | Global Strategist Jobs In New York. USA Careers www.hubbedin.com. Find A Jobs For HubbedIn USA In USA State. A Latest Job In HubbedIn USA For Global Strategist . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in HubbedIn USA Job New York.
HubbedIn USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in HubbedIn USA, this is a great opportunity for you for HubbedIn USA Jobs. The news is published on the HubbedIn USA Careers page which is www.hubbedin.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with HubbedIn USA. So now you can be a part of this existing HubbedIn USA Hiring. Now you can read this HubbedIn USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
HubbedIn USA Careers | Apply For Global Strategist
HubbedIn USA Careers Latest News In New York :- HubbedIn USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. HubbedIn USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In New York. Currently HubbedIn USA, Global Strategist available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for HubbedIn USA Jobs for Global Strategist in New York. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $103525.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
HubbedIn USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
|| $103525.00 per year (Not Conform)
|Jobs In New York
||USA, United State
Overview / Job Description
|Our client company is an ed-tech firm that was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalized education, we can transform students into the world’s leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
The tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, UK, and beyond.
In this role, you will be working on:
- Managing our international network of Strategy Consultants through its next stage of growth, helping drive better student and department outcomes
- Charting the path for our proprietary Strategy curriculum, working closely in concert with our CEO, COO, and other department leaders to ensure its program provides life-changing differences for students
- Working closely with our Service Development team to optimize the customer experience for Strategy clients, taking responsibility for customer success at all stages of the client journey and the outcomes that they receive
- Leading and growing an international team of ~100 to accomplish all the goals listed above, while creating an attractive work environment to recruit further talent as needed
- Dialoguing with other department heads to ensure that the Strategy function fits into the objectives of the remainder of the wider Service team
- Collaborating with the marketing and sales divisions to customize programs for prospective clients and ensure the continued health of our overall business
- Supervising the recruiting and hiring process for all members of the global Strategy team, creating a rigorous screening process
- Other tasks as needed by the Service leadership team
What Success looks like:
- High student satisfaction and quality outcomes, driven by: Students admissions rates to top colleges that are significantly above international benchmarks
- High student NPS scores
- High student engagement with our process, measured by average time spent with us per week
- High student retention
- Organizational and team alignment around all key objectives based on high-quality communication and project management
We are looking for:
- Top-notch management abilities to effectively direct and motivate large teams
- Analytically sound judgment to make big-picture decisions for the department off of a mix of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Cultural familiarity and fluency for cultures around the world, with the interpersonal skills to work with employees from many different backgrounds
- A reasonable understanding of the US and UK application pathways to be able to opine effectively on strategies to increase customer success
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities to process various workflows
- High learning adaptability to pick up all the skills needed and work with a team spread across five continents
- Advanced interpersonal skills to problem solve in high-pressure and stress situations.
- High-quality project management skills to ensure balanced execution of long-term strategic initiatives and consistent achievement of quality control KPIs