Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Contract Administrator. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Contract Administrator They Can Check Here For Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Contract Administrator Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Caree.r In Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar For Contract Administrator Post. Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar For Contract Administrator Posts.
Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Contract Administrator
Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Contract Administrator Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Jobs for Contract Administrator Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 25,000.00 per month.
Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Harinsa Contracting Company Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Contract Administrator|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
|We are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our QATAR operations. Our company is an international firm and has been an established main contractor in the Qatari construction market and the Contracts Administrator will take on the challenge of assisting and coordinating with the Managers, project teams and the accounts team; a pivotal role linking together different teams.
•Preparing and updating the documentation in order to prepare the contracts.
•Assist Contracts Manager in finding solutions for the contracts changes and claims.
• Negotiate contracts conditions with clients.
• Draft and advise about the contract conditions with the technical office and the subcontractors.
•Support the Contracts and Project Manager in all the contract related issues.
Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
• Oversee and prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
• Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
• Certification of sub-contractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
• Ensure that business commercial and contractual processes are adhered to at project level
• Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
• Perform the contracts administration & implement the policies of claims, termination, suspensions, expansions and variation.
• Posting awards, administering contracts and monitoring consultants and contractors performance & conformance to commercial terms.
• Evaluating and administering Contract Variations.
• arrangements until settlement and final discharge of obligations
• Experience in Contractual correspondences to the Client
• Experience in FIDIC
• Experience in preparation of Subcontract Agreement and Administration of Subcontract
Desired Skills and Experience
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the candidate assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties associated with the job description.