H Reserve is a consultancy firm supporting financial and technology focused organisations. It is a start-up supporting the group activities in the global expansion plan, utilising digital analytic insights to design solutions that help its clients thrive in a constantly evolving world. Our mission is to enhance businesses in their performance and support in delivering value.
We are looking to assemble a team of experts to guide our clients in leveraging a competitive advantage over its competitors to accelerate growth.
As a group we pride ourselves on always being ahead of the curve. We are pioneering consultancy specialising in fintech, technology, data, and deep subject matter expertise. Our people deliver impactful and sustainable results for our clients. Our collaborative, target focused services and projects include, but are not limited to, IT & Cyber Security, Technology & Innovation, Crypto, Blockchain, with clients in Financial Services, Banks, Crypto exchange, Asset\Fund Management and many more.
The group has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Switzerland, Japan, BVI, Australia & now Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
At H Reserve Management, we overcome we align, and we excel.
Principle accountabilities: *
- Supporting the CIO\CISO and the development & technology teams to be as effective as possible
- Facilitating delivery of cross functional projects and digital transformation programme
- Act as the eyes and ears of technology leadership across the organisation; build relationships and attend meetings across different functions and strategic projects to ensure knowledge of key issues/flags/context and share where appropriate with the technology leadership team
- Capturing End2End Business Operating Models, Target Operating Models, performing Gap Analysis.
- Process mapping (Visio) and building presentations to present to senior stakeholders.
- Business Analysis skills, capturing and documenting requirements, functional specifications, solutions design.
- Support in building PMO framework, documentation, templates.
- Raise and report risks (delivery date, resource availability, dependencies) and inconsistencies in change projects at the company level (RAIDs)
- Write detailed status reports shared with the team and publish them to the company
- Communicate a high-level view of the consolidated project statuses and communicate delivery dates and key milestones
- Track status and progress of teams among the different projects, proactively manage project budgets
- Track the technology team OKRs and share the summary report with the company
- Drive all regular project meetings, with forward planning to pre-empt actions prior to meetings, ownership of agendas, advanced meeting briefings & delegation of follow up actions.
- Identify and break down complex business problems into solvable pieces that can be delivered iteratively
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows
- Interface with technology and business owners for defining requirements and scope
- Set the appropriate project management framework and agile ways of working
- Ensure the creation of a clear RACI for all stakeholders and project contributors
- Ensure the project scope is documented and approved
- Define the project’s schedule, allocate resources, highlight dependencies, timelines and milestones
- Define an effective system of project governance
- Manage product vendors and delivery partners until project completion
- Share success criteria and KPI’s with all project contributors
- Work with department heads to allocate and recruit human resources
- Facilitate agile team effectiveness while holding all project contributors accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks and acting as a role model and mentor
- Identify risks and proactively plan mitigation, manage issues as they arise, escalating solution options to relevant stakeholders when necessary
- Ensure an effective transition plan to facilitate user adoption of the project on delivery
- Lead the post-implementation measurement of KPI’s and pre-agreed success criteria; post-implementation review and capture and share key learnings
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Personal Attributes & Experience:
- Demonstrate prior experience in project management in software development/tech
- Prior experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Proven track record leading large scale projects end-to-end with multiple partners that require robust change management and communication
- Consistent ability to run multiple initiatives combined with the ability to execute at tactical project level tasks
- An outstanding communicator who is effective communicating across functional areas of the business (both technical and commercial) with an ability to produce concise, persuasive documents and presentations independently with input from multiple other contributors
- Strong eye for business and credibility to accurately identify risk, manage it, and anticipate the impact of business events on leadership needs
- An understanding of technology concepts and an ability to quickly learn new technologies & industries
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership
- Experienced of successfully delivering board level sponsored projects.
- Experience of both Agile and traditional Prince2 project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them according to the needs of the project
- Experienced in effective supplier management and negotiation
- Track record of project leadership across business functions and with multiple stakeholders
What we Offer:
- 22-days annual leave plus public holidays
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance for 1 year for you and your up to three children to the age of eighteen.
- End Of Service/Gratuity commences from the start of employment
- One Flights to your own country of residence per year
How we hire:
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time