Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Supporting the Executive Director. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Supporting the Executive Director They Can Check Here For Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Supporting the Executive Director Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar For Supporting the Executive Director Post. Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar For Supporting the Executive Director Posts.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Supporting the Executive Director
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Supporting the Executive Director Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs for Supporting the Executive Director Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 7,000-35,000 per month.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
- Supporting the Executive Director of QBRI in ongoing commercialization projects.
- Overall management of the various QBRI research gateways and oversight of QBRI transnational initiatives, contracts and budgets to help the institute better leverage and monetize its intellectual assets.
- Assisting in the follow-up of business development activities to fill the research pipeline and to help identify new companies and projects for QBRI to work on.
- Communicating effectively with team members and management to relay transnational activities issues and implement necessary actions in response to those issues
- Initiating, planning and executing activities to facilitate business collaboration and to raise awareness of commercialization opportunities.
- Identifying business challenges, providing timely and constructive feedback, and recommending specific strategies to address them.
- Sourcing, evaluating and identifying new innovation projects with commercial potential market projects to external partners using white papers or other marketing materials.
- Acting as the (external) partnership focal point for QBRI and working with the Executive Director and scientific directors to assess on-going commercialization partnerships as well as the development of new ones.
- Collaborating with management and the scientific team on the identification of which research projects could be commercially viable.
- Providing market research and analysis in research areas, and identifying potential opportunities as well as commercial/strategic partners.
- Supporting the creation of businesses through business plan development, providing due diligence, and assisting with patenting and other preparation work.
- Introducing training programs on innovation and IP management, specifically tailored to the needs of researchers at QBRI.
- Building awareness within the organization regarding commercialization strategies.
- Keeping up to date on potential events/conferences where QBRI should promote its excellence to raise awareness.
- Reviewing and negotiating research contracts and MOUs in coordination with QF’s legal office.
- Liaise with the Vice President for Research-RDI management to ensure proper coordination of commercialization strategies.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Operating Environment, Framework & Boundaries:
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Executive Director – regular contact to discuss commercialization progress and potential spin-out related matters, provide updates and receive guidance.
- QBRI senior management and research group leaders – frequent contact to collaborate on marketing of QBRI’s research, potential research partnerships and any issues related to commercialization.
- Administrative staff – contact as needed to obtain/provide required information and respond to inquiries.
- QBRI partners – contact as needed to execute new partnerships and maintain outstanding relationships.
- National and international research institutes, companies and universities – looking for potential partnerships.
Problem Solving & Complexity:
- Evaluates, compares, and relates information from across the business
- Identifies broader implications of proposed solutions across the organization.
- Uses own experience and evidence from theory, other industries and technologies, to identify problems and understand situations.
- Reviews the existing policy to enable effective problem solving and judgment by the team.
Decision-Making Authority & Responsibility:
- Exhibits sound judgment to anticipate potential implications of all decisions; balances benefits and risks and identifies areas of uncertainty.
- Evaluates information by penetrating questions, thus ensuring complete information is available to make an informed decision.
- Arrives at well-researched decisions that balances quality service and cost.
- Encourages and supports appropriate risk taking by subordinates when making decisions.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- PhD degree in biochemistry or biomedical science from an accredited university, post-doc experience preferred.
- 8-10 years of relevant full-time work experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Outstanding experience in commercialization of healthcare related science, technology transfer, business development and marketing is preferable.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, presentation listening and teamwork skills with high level of organization with attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with a broad range of people nationally and internationally in a professional and ethical manner.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.