Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Ar-Rayyān, Qatar Apply For Filling Machine Operator. Top Latest Government Jobs In Ar-Rayyān City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Ar-Rayyān. Government Jobs In Qatar.
Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs In Ar-Rayyān City Searching For Filling Machine Operator They Can Check Here For Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Filling Machine Operator Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs Site You Can Make here Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Global Detergent Factory Qatar For Filling Machine Operator Post. Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Global Detergent Factory Qatar For Filling Machine Operator Posts.
Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers | Jobs In Ar-Rayyān, Qatar Apply For Filling Machine Operator
Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Latest News In Ar-Rayyān, Qatar :- Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Global Detergent Factory Qatar Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Ar-Rayyān, Qatar. Currently Global Detergent Factory Qatar Filling Machine Operator Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Global Detergent Factory Qatar Jobs for Filling Machine Operator Jobs in Ar-Rayyān. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 5,100 – 10,456 per month.
Global Detergent Factory Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Global Detergent Factory Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Filling Machine Operator|
|Salary||QAR 5,100 – 10,456 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Follow the manpower schedule. Be punctual at work and advance reporting of lateness, sick leaves and emergency leaves to avoid production losses.
· Follow the safety and hygiene aspects of production practices and make sure your line and people working with you are aligned with safety and hygiene rules and regulations.
· Follow the production plan in your respective line and co-ordinate the operation of the various equipment and personnel that form the production facility.
· Ensure that the right quality and quantity of raw and packaging materials received and use with the approved formulations and the amount of generated waste is minimized and kept within the tolerance limits.
· Operate lines at targeted speed with right quality output to achieve the weekly plan, report and submit the production report with correct figures.
· Ensure that the production quality control procedures are fully adhered to and the products dispatched form the line conform to the specifications.
· On time checking and reporting of Quality, Plan, Maintenance and any downtimes issues in the Production Log Sheets and monitor product quality and procedure and take appropriate action in case of deviation or abnormalities.
· Report the line or process wastages / rejection and on time return of left-over / rejected raw and packaging materials with the support of Warehouse Supervisor and record all wastages within his shift in the log sheet.
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping, 5S’s, and equipment cleanliness. Ensure that production equipment and machinery are kept clean.
· Proper control and coordination of contractors and employees working with you to ensure maximum optimization of manpower.
· Report all Incidents and near misses according to the set procedure. Ensure that actions to prevent their reoccurrence are defined and taken within the agreed time scale.
· Proper shift handover with updated production plan, machine running condition and other related issues needs to be properly communicated. Will perform any assigned task given by superiors.
· Must have at least 3 years of work experience as Operator in Manufacturing Industry
· Must know how to operate filling, capping, labelling and case packing machine.
· Must have technical skills in handling machine related issues and technical problems.
· Must have Associate Degree in Engineering or Technical courses.
Must have knowledge on Occupational Health and Safety standards and compliance towards their work.
Job Type: Permanent
- Operator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place