GHD Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For IT Help Desk Technician Jobs In Canada | GHD Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in GHD Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On GHD Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government of Ontario Jobs In Canada GHD Canada Careers. GHD Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for GHD Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in GHD Canada. GHD Canada Careers opportunity is available for IT Help Desk Technician Jobs In Canada.
GHD Canada Careers | Jobs For IT Help Desk Technician Jobs in Canada
GHD Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– GHD Canada Jobs portal open for various jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently GHD Canada Job IT Help Desk Technician Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant one year experience can apply for GHD Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 20.00 Per Hour (Not Conform).
GHD Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||GHD Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||IT Help Desk Technician|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 20.00 Per Hour (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Waterloo, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
If you are looking to continue your career in IT, consider this exciting opportunity at our Waterloo, ON office! We are currently looking for a Junior IT Help Desk Technician to join our Information Services group providing desk-side and remote support for GHD’s computing environment to our staff.
- Provide technical support for Server, Workstations and Helpdesk
- Assist users with application and operating system problems and resolve their computing requirements in a timely manner
- Accurately log all client requests in the Service Desk ticketing system
- Diagnose and resolve client issues related to hardware, telephone, printers, software etc. including upgrades
- Escalate and coordinate reported incidents to other relevant internal IS department (i.e. Systems, Network, Software, Security, etc.) providing appropriate background information
- Be an active member of a supportive and customer service oriented team
- Maintenance of network & non-network computers
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures, IS Security, administration, access controls etc.
- Installation & control of approved software applications being used by the company if Help Desk is not able to complete the task
- Ensure that all issues logged are tagged, tracked and resolved at the earliest to minimize downtime
- Perform asset management activities, both hardware and software in accordance with GHD policies and procedures
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in IT-related Help Desk training
- Minimum 2 years’ of related experience especially working with a ticketing system
- Solid understanding of:
- Windows 7/10 desktop environment and networking in a global corporate environment
- Active Directory
- Ticketing systems; service desk escalations;
- PC Imaging, and new hire training
- Mobile device configuration; Microsoft Desktop products
- Excellent Time Management and Organization Skills
- Excellent Written and verbal communication abilities
- Positive attitude along with solid communications skills
- Highly organized and able to deliver outcomes through determining priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Patient attitude and ability to communicate with users of varying expertise and seniority
- Valid driver’s license
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link above.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is critical to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Final Selection for GHD Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility IT Help Desk Technician position can apply through the GHD Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming GHD Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.