Georgian College Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Employment Services Consultant Jobs In Canada | Georgian College Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Georgian College Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Georgian College Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Georgian College Canada Careers. Georgian College Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Georgian College Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Georgian College Canada. Georgian College Canada jobs opportunity is available for Employment Services Consultant Jobs In Canada.
Georgian College Canada Careers | Jobs For Employment Services Consultant Jobs in Canada
Georgian College Canada Job Employment Services Consultant Jobs in Canada:– Georgian College Canada Jobs portal open for Employment Services Consultant jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Georgian College Canada Job Employment Services Consultant Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Georgian College Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 31.06 an hour (Not Conform).
Georgian College Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Georgian College Canada Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Employment Services Consultant|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Salary||$ 31.06 an hour (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Barrie, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Government and Employment Programs
48 Collier Street, Barrie
Hours per week:
35 hours per week
Project of a non-recurring kind
As soon as possible to March 31, 2021
Reporting to the [email protected] Coordinator, the incumbent will support the [email protected] project funded by Skills Catalyst Fund to provide career decision making, enhanced job search, skills training plans and support local employers in the Manufacturing industry. This position also provides critical community outreach with multi-level stakeholders to support the underrepresented groups in the community. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Developing detailed employment service action plans for participants, including matching their needs with approved services, assessing for possible employment opportunities within the manufacturing industry and offering ongoing support
• Support job readiness of jobseekers and employees entering the workforce by providing information regarding community supports and resources to support job search, career decision making and informed education, training and employment decisions
• Assisting participants in career decision-making, conducting a job search and developing training plans in working with the project team for job ready certification(s) based on Advisory Committee and employers requirements
• Providing and sourcing support, mentoring and coaching for participants during the job search and throughout training process
• Identifying and negotiating career exploration opportunities for program participants, including volunteer experiences and unpaid / paid placements
• Support skills training linked to experiential/virtual learning frameworks or work placement opportunities that will build a pool of qualified candidates to meet the needs of companies in manufacturing
• Coordinating activities for clientele and employers, including working with employers to access hiring and training incentives. Implementing job readiness certifications(s) in working with Advisory committee, faculty members and stakeholders that correlates into a micro credential for potential candidates
• Administer employment supports and training incentives as per Skills Catalyst Fund Guidelines, work placement contracts, and timely processing of financial incentive payments
• Supporting employers with their hiring needs, identifying the skills and requirements needed, selecting the appropriate candidate, and identifying areas where the candidate might require additional support and or learning/training
• Preparing and maintaining detailed participant case notes during participant interactions in a web-based database in a timely manner
• Designing and conducting workshops on topics such as career decision making, job search, workplace readiness, employment standards and other training programs as required
• Representing the project at community functions, making presentations to various groups in the community, and marketing the program to employers and community/business organizations during non traditional hours.
• Successfully completed a three-year postsecondary diploma in a relevant field of study that may include, but is not limited to human or social services, business, psychology or sociology
• Three years’ experience in a role providing career or vocation advising, employment assistance training, preparing training incentive agreements and working with Human Resource development practices and administrative procedures
• Experience with workshop development and facilitation to promote the [email protected] project program.
• Experience working with labour market trends and survey information to assist in the development of career plans and labour market objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to work within specified employment program guidelines including Ministry of Advanced Training and Skills Development guidelines and work placement contracts
• Computer skills and experience with databases (entering, analyzing and maintaining statistical data), career planning software (i.e. Career Cruising, web-based assessments, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel Outlook, etc.), and social media (Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter)
• Proven communication (written and oral) and conflict resolution skills with the ability to work under pressure and respond effectively in difficult / sensitive situations
• Organizational and time management skills to handle multiple responsibilities
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and as part of a team to achieve site targets
• Ability to maintain and adhere to confidentiality guidelines set out by program funder and Georgian College
• Ability to travel to off campus sites as required or attend virtual meetings.
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and non-mandatory statutory holidays. During Covid-19 Pandemic able to work remotely and able to attend virtual working environments.
• Experience working with service plans in EOIS-CaMS is an asset
Georgian College supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Georgian College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Final Selection for Georgian College Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Employment Services Consultant position can apply through the Georgian College Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Georgian College Canada Jobs in Canada and other Employment Services Consultant jobs in Canada Government Jobs.