Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Administrator Jobs Vacancy. Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Forensic Risk Alliance UAE. New Jobs Posted From Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs. Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Forensic Risk Alliance UAE. All Candidate Apply For Administrator Jobs In Forensic Risk Alliance UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to Forensic Risk Alliance UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Administrator in Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Forensic Risk Alliance UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Forensic Risk Alliance UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Administrator Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers Administrator Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs for Administrator Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 6000.00 Per Month.
Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Forensic Risk Alliance UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- As FRA builds a team in Dubai, we are looking for individuals who seeks exciting, long-term career challenges and have a genuine interest in the area of forensic/investigative accounting and litigation support services. Successful individuals in this field are naturally outgoing, self-motivated, possess strong communication, leadership and analytical skills, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges. Due to having a number of clients internationally the ability to speak a foreign language in addition to English would be strongly preferred.Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage teams to perform complete analysis of accounting, finance, economic issues in the context of business transactions; provide recommendations where applicable
- Ensure the review of documents to identify items relevant to investigation are delivered
- Compile and analyze facts to formulate, substantiate and/or critique financial calculations, theories, claims, or conclusions and present business data at a high level
- Present reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts
- Lead a culture where integrity of corporate information is maintained
- Balance multiple projects and responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Lead a culture which demonstrates an understanding of risk associated with various engagements
- Play a leading role in supporting the firm in its business development and marketing activities and recruitment of a professional team
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years’ experience of technical and financial advisory work related to accounting, forensic accounting, investigation or litigation services required; prior forensic accounting experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors required; CPA, ACCA and CFE preferred; MBA, ASA, and/or CFA a plus
- Demonstrated experience in business and strategic planning, managing client relationships
- Ability to lead, create and deliver client service work that exceeds client expectations
- Ability to lead teams to deliver specific assignment tasks and produce relevant conclusions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with document review platforms such as Relativity
- Flexibility with the travel requirements of client service projects required
- Public accounting or audit experience in a professional services firm strongly preferred
- Professional demeanour and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate professionally both internally to partners and externally to clients and convey key assignment issues
- A strong accounting, finance, and/or economics background required
- Graduate diploma in accounting (or related) required
- A track record of international assignments likely to have involved a foreign language
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry a plus
- A track record of overseas on-the-ground experience
FRA is a market leader in regulatory compliance, financial investigations, and data analytics. At FRA, we are regularly hired to provide expertise on some of the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional investigations and compliance matters and are consistently recognised as a global market leader.