Fendi UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Store Manager Jobs Vacancy. Fendi UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Fendi UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Fendi UAE. New Jobs Posted From Fendi UAE Jobs. Fendi UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Fendi UAE. All Candidate Apply For Store Manager Jobs In Fendi UAE.
Welcome to Fendi UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Store Manager in Fendi UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Fendi UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Fendi UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Fendi UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Store Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fendi UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Fendi UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Fendi UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Fendi UAE Jobs Careers Store Manager Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Fendi UAE Jobs for Store Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 7500.00 per month (Not Confirm)
Fendi UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Fendi UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Store Manager|
|Salary||AED 7500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Fendi UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
Key Mission of the Store Manager is to successfully lead the Abu Dhabi boutique by ensuring that all standards in terms of performance, processes and team management are compliant with FENDI values and guidelines.
- Monitor and achieve store performance with relevant KPIs
- Assist in the selling process
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff and set performance targets for team and individual with relevant KPIs
- Be aware of local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitors’ trading activities
- Manage and supervise the team in the correct execution of all company operating and stock procedures
- Manage customer service quality, to meet client’s expectations by offering excellent customer service standards
- Develop loyal FENDI clients and implement appropriate CRM tools and clienteling actions including in-store events
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clients
- Improve Mystery Shopper Results with action plans
- Motivate employees to maximize team spirit, promote teamwork and maintain harmonious staff relations
- Work with HR in recruiting the most qualified applicants to meet the store needs
- Identify individual and team training needs to develop Talents and communicate these needs to HR Department
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company’s KPIs and policies
- Ensure that FENDI’s standards are applied and maintained all times across the customer service, internal control, VM and back office activities (stocks, administration, etc.)
- 7-10 years’ experience in Fashion/Luxury Sales
- 5-7 years’ experience in a managerial position of a retail luxury business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Coaching and Training skills
- Excellent relationships skills, self-reliant, friendly and patient
- Leadership, confidence, organization, professionalism
- Administration skills
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Computer skills and Retail management system knowledge
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
- Fluent English. Other languages are a plus