Expro Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Cased Hole Logging . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Expro Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Cased Hole Logging They Can Check Here For Expro Qatar Cased Hole Logging Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Expro Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Expro Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Expro Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Expro Qatar For Cased Hole Logging Post. Expro Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Expro Qatar For Cased Hole Logging Posts.
Expro Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Cased Hole Logging
Expro Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Expro Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Expro Qatar Department Publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Expro Qatar Cased Hole Logging Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for Expro Qatar Jobs for Cased Hole Logging Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 75773.00 per Year.
Expro Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Expro Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Cased Hole Logging|
|Salary||QAR 75773.00 per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
To supervise team to complete the running of equipment on and offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Supervise operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
- Ensure that site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
- Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
Formal technical qualification
10+ years related technical experience preferable
Team leader/Supervisory Experience
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
Our core values of People, Performance and Partnerships underpin the essence of Expro.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.exprogroup.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment