Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy. Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE. New Jobs Posted From Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs. Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE. All Candidate Apply For Senior Accountant Jobs In Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Senior Accountant in Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers Senior Accountant Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs for Senior Accountant Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 7000.00 – 8000.00 per month.
Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Senior Accountant|
|Salary||AED 7000.00 – 8000.00 per month|
||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Ethics Plus Public Accountants UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
– Setting up of Charts of Accounts as per the requirements of the clients.
– Booking journal entries, debit notes & credit notes, preparing bank reconciliation, related party reconciliation and Balance Sheet schedule
– Finalizing the books of accounts of entities and preparing the MIS reports.
– Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecast and other analytical reports as required by the senior Management.
– Other duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
– Should have good working knowledge in various accounting softwares – Quick books, Zoho, Tally, Xero, Zoho etc., VAT:
– Preparation, validation and submission of monthly reports and VAT returns of various companies in compliance with the VAT regulations.
– Identify the VAT risks, plan remediation action and manage the implementation of the remediation plan and resolution of the risks.
– Submission of information to FTA during the review of returns.
– Assist in providing advice to the company on VAT implications of transactions
– Manage VAT audits (External & Internal), prepare and coordinate appeals to support the tax position taken, and propose and implement appropriate settlement schemes Audit:
– Conducts field work and participates in internal audits, statutory audits, compliance audits and consulting assignments.
– Prepare detailed reports on observations and audit findings along with recommendations for review by the Audit Manager.
-Coordinates and completes audit documentation requirements before issuing final audit reports.
– Closely coordinates the back office for efficient client management and efficient timely delivery of audited financials.
-To up-date all the continuous client files with client documentation such as updated trial balance of the client, status documents, financial statements and other relevant information which directly matches with the progress of the work achieved on the date of submission.
– Other duties assigned by the Audit Manager / Managing Partner.