EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy. EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For EOS Recruitment UAE. New Jobs Posted From EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs. EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In EOS Recruitment UAE. All Candidate Apply For Business Development Manager Jobs In EOS Recruitment UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to EOS Recruitment UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Business Development Manager in EOS Recruitment UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for EOS Recruitment UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
EOS Recruitment UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers Business Development Manager Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs for Business Development Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 12000.00 per month.
EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
EOS Recruitment UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- Company: Distributor and educational consultancy companyThe Role:
The position is responsible for maximizing profitable sales of ELT and Schools educational solutions (texts, software, digital, multi-media etc.) to all market segments.
He/she is responsible for developing partnerships with the client base by leverage the company content, assets and partnerships. This person is responsible for maximizing market share growth in the North Africa and Levant Regions as well as establishing large institutional agreements.
The incumbent must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
- Feeding back to Publishing Unit details of market needs to ensure our products and services is best suited to our customers.
- Reporting to the BD Director, taking responsibility (including P&L) to develop and manage the sales operations of the compnay for all educational sectors across MEA region.
- Meeting, giving presentations and information to decision-makers in educational institutions.
- Supplying the line manager with regular (on a weekly basis) visit reports in an agreed format.
- Submitting market/territory reports on a monthly basis in an agreed format.
- Able to conduct appropriate product presentations tailor-made to teachers’ needs. Draw up teacher training programs for the educational institutes in the MEA Region in conjunction with the Training & Consultancy Unit.
- Ability to establish long term professional relationships with all customers.
- Carry out research and feedback analysis to all relevant parties to monitor teacher needs and teacher satisfaction.
- Ensuring optimum promotion of all products and solutions at exhibitions, conferences and seminars.
- Transferring K-12 and ELT knowledge to new team members.
- Ability to target growth markets – identify and follow-up on opportunities in a timely manner.
- Achieving the assigned sales goals and targets.Coaching and managing the Business Development team. To achieve their goals and targets.
- Effective coverage of the territory – regular visits.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Business development experience in ELT and Schools educational solutions industry, in a managerial level.
- Extensive knowledge of K-12 and ELT products and services.
- Desirable: Proficiency in digital and multi-media products.
- Smart Board
- Learning management systems. Online home and testing systems.
- Open and Closed Source LMS
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning leading skills.
- Target and performance driven.
- Flexibility to travel in the region.