Envirem Organics Canada Careers 2022 | Apply For Welder Jobs In Canada | Envirem Organics Canada Careers 2022 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Envirem Organics Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Envirem Organics Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Envirem Organics Canada Careers. Envirem Organics Canada Careers, Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Envirem Organics Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Envirem Organics Canada . Envirem Organics Canada jobs opportunity is available for Welder Jobs In Canada.
Envirem Organics Canada Careers | Jobs For Welder Jobs in Canada
Envirem Organics Canada Job Welder Jobs in Canada:– Envirem Organics Canada Jobs portal open for Welder jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Envirem Organics Canada Job Welder Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Envirem Organics Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 17.00 – 23.00 an hour.
Envirem Organics Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||Envirem Organics Canada Careers
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
||$ 17.00 – 23.00 an hour
||Miramichi, New Brunswick
|Jobs In Canada
Overview / Job Description
Salary: $17 to $23 per hour
Terms of employment:
- Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: ASAP
Shop Supervisor Mechanic
The position of Welder includes, but is not limited to production welding, service & repair welding, prototype building, and fitter welding. Responsibilities will include fuel-tank and card-lock repairs, the fabrication of custom prototypes from supplied drawings, fabrication of custom jigs and fixtures to produce production parts that meet customer specifications, as well as the fabrication of metal structures using jigs and fixtures in a high paced production environment.
The use of various hand tools, machinery and equipment will be required to manufacture metal products. This position will work with Supervisors and Managers to ensure continuous improvements in welding according to pre-set parameters using MIG, ARC and TIG welding processes. The ability to scan in and out of work orders is a must. The Welder will be required to assist the Shop with insight and knowledge of superior manufacturing methods, perform random maintenance on returned products to be refurbished or re-worked to customer specifications, and have strong knowledge and skill in operating all metalworking machinery. Additionally the Welder will be required to read and understand production drawings, blueprints, work orders and other written instructions.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Operating Equipment
- Providing Consultation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW).
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Repair Fuel Tanks.
- Repair Card-locks.
- Repair parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Assist in development of repair estimates.
- Conduct Technical Inspections.
- Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits.
- Liaise with internal and external customers for resolution of data and technical problems.
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues.
- Prepare input for various management and log reports.
- Provide data to assist in monitoring and tracking project budgets and project status.
- Assist in training, directing & supervision of junior employees and apprentices, inspecting and certifying their work.
- Provide a framework of various levels of training and experience to be used when recruiting staff and serve as a mechanism for incremental advancement in responsibility and duties within this position.
- Conduct project review and planning.
- Review blueprints and specifications; ensure drawings and specifications will function as designed in environment intended for use.
- Assign supervision and oversee aspects of new assignments.
- Schedule critical and non-critical activities effectively for project success.
- Develop goals and priorities; assign tasks and projects.
- Implement corrective actions and conduct performance evaluations.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Keep detailed and accurate reports and documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques.
- Other assigned work as required.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 2 years experience as a Welder.
- Interprovincial Red Seal or CWB tickets.
- Valid welding certification, Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), certified in all positions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Computer literate.
- 24/7 availability may be required.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Travel to off-site locations may be required.
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Overtime as required.
- Hazards associated with the trade.
- Work both indoors and outdoors.
- May be exposed to Mill and other types of work sites.
Acknowledgment And Agreement
Envirem Organics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Envirem Organics Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Final Selection for Envirem Organics Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Welder position can apply through the Envirem Organics Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Envirem Organics Canada Jobs in Canada and other Welder jobs in Canada Government Jobs.