Doha English Speaking School Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Assistant Headteacher. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Doha English Speaking School Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Assistant Headteacher They Can Check Here For Doha English Speaking School Qatar Assistant Headteacher Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Doha English Speaking School Qatar Jobs Site You Can Make here Doha English Speaking School Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Doha English Speaking School Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Doha English Speaking School Qatar For Assistant Headteacher Post. Doha English Speaking School Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Doha English Speaking School Qatar For Assistant Headteacher Posts.
Doha English Speaking School Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Assistant Headteacher
Doha English Speaking School Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Doha English Speaking School Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Doha English Speaking School Qatar Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Doha English Speaking School Qatar Assistant Headteacher Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Doha English Speaking School Qatar Jobs for Assistant Headteacher Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 14,000 per month.
Doha English Speaking School Qatar Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
- We are seeking an Assistant Headteacher who as a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team, will be highly visible and integral to the setting of strategy, the management of change and ultimately shaping the culture and climate of the school.We are looking for a highly skilled teacher with leadership experience and the mind-set and potential to drive improvement on a school-wide level. You will share our ambition to provide a great educational experience for all of our pupils and be able to offer challenge and support to colleagues as appropriate to lead the process of school improvement.You will also be a classroom teacher who can teach to a high standard, are ready to coach others and have the desire to improve. We require KS3 experience as you will lead in both the Curriculum and Pastoral development in Years 6, 7 (& 8 from 2022). You will also teach English to our Year 7 for the first year.We are offering:
- A generous tax free salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Small classes & excellent facilities
- Fully furnished, air conditioned accommodation (Sponsored staff only)
- Free utilities
- On-site swimming pool and sports facilities
- Annual return air fares for returning staff (Sponsored staff only)
- Private Medial Insurance (Sponsored staff only)
We invite you to visit our website www.dess.org to find out more about us.
We reserve the right to close a position once we have received sufficient applications to form a short-list. Early application is therefore encouraged.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children successful applicants will be subject to relevant Child protection and reference checks.
Please note that the successful applicants will need to provide:
- An ICPC (International Child Protection Certificate) for UK Passport holders, or a Police Clearance Certificate for non-UK passport holders from their country of origin
- A certified copy of their original Education Certificate/s duly notarised and attested by a notary public in their country of issue, stamped by the Qatari Embassy in the country of issue and stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Qatar. And for graduates, a transcript of their university degree and a letter from the university stating they attended in person must also be attested and stamped by the Qatari Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.