Dmv USA Careers 2021 | Associate Jobs In Allentown, Pennsylvania. USA Careers www.dmv.pa.gov. Find A Jobs For Dmv USA In USA. A Lastest Job In Dmv USA For Associate Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Dmv USA Job Allentown, Pennsylvania .
Dmv USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Dmv USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Dmv USA Jobs. The news is published on the Dmv USA Careers page which is www.dmv.pa.gov. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Dmv USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Dmv USA Hiring . Now you can read this Dmv USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Dmv USA Careers | Apply For Associate Jobs
Dmv USA Careers Lastest News In Allentown, Pennsylvania :- Dmv USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Dmv USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Allentown, Pennsylvania . Currently Dmv USA, Associate Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Dmv USA Jobs for Associate Jobs in Allentown, Pennsylvania . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 1,19,485 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Dmv USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Dmv USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Associate|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 1,19,485 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Type||Jobs In Pennsylvania|
Overview / Job Description
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come – with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a lifetime!
A Seasonal job with us can lead to a successful future. That’s because you will:
- Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career goals
- Work in a welcoming and diverse environment
- Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience
QualificationsWe’re looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature.
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work.
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts.
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- 1 – 2 Years related customer service experience.
- At Least 16 years of age.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll Make a Difference:
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections.
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming environment with your team.
- Deliver fast and accurate service.
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety.
- Documents and resolves guest conflict.
- Reunites lost parties.
- Implements Season Pass program.
- Distributes tickets at will-call & groups sales windows.
- Operates cash register to correctly total price and tax admission tickets and season pass sales; balances and reconciles cash drawer and records money/coupons received.
- Processes payments of large sums of cash, credit cards, checks, and makes correct change.
- Verifies checks, credit cards, and coupons with the use of electronic equipment.
- Cross-trains in Main Gate guest services and family care centers.
- Takes appropriate action to answer and resolve guest questions and complaints.
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality of paperwork and information.
- Assists groups in purchasing and picking up Group Sales Tickets
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee
- Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.