dmg events UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy. dmg events UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For dmg events UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For dmg events UAE. New Jobs Posted From dmg events UAE Jobs. dmg events UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In dmg events UAE. All Candidate Apply For Administrative Assistant Jobs In dmg events UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to dmg events UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Administrative Assistant in dmg events UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for dmg events UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
dmg events UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
dmg events UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
dmg events UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- dmg events UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. dmg events UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently dmg events UAE Jobs Careers Administrative Assistant Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for dmg events UAE Jobs for Administrative Assistant Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 4000.00 per month.
dmg events UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
dmg events UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- About Us – Dmg Eventsdmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our global portfolio of 80 exhibitions each year. Through our global events, our aim is simple. We want to accelerate business through face-to-face events, which is why we work so hard to bring people together, creating opportunities for them to network, learn and do business.dmg events is part of the Daily Mail Group Trust (DMGT). DMGT Manages a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies with total revenues of £2bn, that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.
Job Purpose and Accountabilities
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to support the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) team to ensure they can communicate and work efficiently. The Assistant will be the key point of contact for the office and will be able to confidently communicate and engage with stakeholders across the business.
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle all incoming calls and transfers to the wider team.
- Handle ADIPEC enquiries and other incoming emails.
- To be responsible for liaising with our couriers and logistics company- Aramex.
- Liaise with our record and information management provider- InfoFort.
- Arrange, co-ordinate orders of office supplies and stationery.
- Co-ordinate with cleaning services and maintenance team to maintain good working conditions for all employees.
- Support with administrative tasks on Salesforce, such as scanning and uploading contracts.
- Saving and filing ADIPEC related invoices on the shared drive.
- General filing duties and providing administrative assistance to the team.
- To coordinate flight and accommodation bookings when required.
- Liaise with the HR team for all Abu Dhabi staff requirements via the TwoFour54 online portal.
- Arrange for delivery of business cards.
- Arrange for invitations and letters to be sent to delegates, exhibitors, visitors, and other stakeholders.
- Assist in processing invoices and issuing PO’s to suppliers.
- Onsite support at events as and when required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent communicator
- Customer Focused
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Interested in the energy sector/ADIPEC
- Are a problem solver
An Arabic speaker would be advantageous for the role but not essential.
1-2 years previous experience in an administrative/customer service role is essential.
Events background is desirable but not essential.
If you want to be part of the world’s largest oil, gas and energy event and have a strong administrative/customer service background, we welcome an application from you!