Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Engineer – FPGA Jobs Vacancy. Digital14 UAE Jobs In Abu Dhabi, UAE. Find A Job For Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Abu Dhabi For Digital14 UAE. New Jobs Posted From Digital14 UAE Jobs. Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Digital14 UAE. All Candidate Apply For Senior Engineer – FPGA Jobs In Digital14 UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to Digital14 UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Senior Engineer – FPGA in Digital14 UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Digital14 UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Digital14 UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Senior Engineer – FPGA Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Abu Dhabi :- Digital14 UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. Currently Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Senior Engineer – FPGA Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Digital14 UAE Jobs for Senior Engineer – FPGA Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 11,480 per month.
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- At Digital14 , trust is at the heart of everything we do just because it is essential to every part of our connected digital world. Whether its enjoying the freedom of a protected internet, secure transactions or safe communications – we protect, transform and nurture today so that all people can flourish with the freedom to achieve their potential tomorrow. We are Digital14Responsibilities:
- Get to understand the hardware design of FPGA board
- Design high-speed data interfaces and glue logics in FPGA
- up FPGA platform for Embedded Software Developer to work on
- Oversee the architecture of the whole FPGA design
- Manage FPGA resources, integrate FPGA modules and verify timing
- Troubleshoot FPGA designs
- Work closely with Embedded Software Developer to verify various data interfaces and data paths
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of working experience in FPGA design
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital hardware design
- Advanced skills at coding and simulation with VHDL or Verilog
- Good understanding of various high-speed data interface and microprocessor architecture, such as DDR memory, Gigabit Ethernet, ADC, DAC, FIFO, ARM CPU, etc.
- Familiarity with Xilinx’s FPGA development tools
- Familiarity with test equipment, such as oscilloscope, logic analyser, etc.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team player with positive thinking
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Senior Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Abu Dhabi :- Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. Currently Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Senior Security Engineer Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Digital14 UAE Jobs for Senior Security Engineer Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 13000.00 per month.
Digital14 UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Digital14 UAE Jobs Description/Overview
Full Job Description
At Digital14 , trust is at the heart of everything we do just because it is essential to every part of our connected digital world. Whether its enjoying the freedom of a protected internet, secure transactions or safe communications – we protect, transform and nurture today so that all people can flourish with the freedom to achieve their potential tomorrow. We are Digital14 .
Senior Security Engineer
In This Role, You Will
- Handling Multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate medium/large security testing projects
- Review scope and findings of other team members
- Helping other team members to bypass in place security controls whenever required
- Analyse applications to understand how they work, where they have weaknesses and demonstrate how identified vulnerabilities can be exploited by developing Proof-of-Concepts
- Make a difference by conducting research on new techniques, security mitigations and identifying zero-day vulnerabilities
- Mentor and coach colleagues on technical topics.
- Assist management with certain requests
- Join a diverse team of passionate security experts as a valued member
- Perform peer-review
- Develop custom scripts for vulnerability discovery during projects
- Write comprehensive security assessment reports for developers and upper management
- Collaborate with a great team of security experts and work in a lab environment
- Propose mitigations for the security vulnerabilities identified in the Digital14 products
- Perform security reviews of requirements, design specifications, and code
- Raise awareness of our developers to security best practices
- Work closely with our Engineering teams to gain in-depth knowledge of our systems
- Offer support to engineering team to fix the identified security defects and/or security incidents.
- Consistently deliver on commitments on time and with quality
- Interest to further deepen product security expertise
To bring your dream to life, you will need:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or obtained relevant security certifications
- 8+ years of experience as a Penetration Tester (application/platform level)
- Deep understanding of various software security vulnerabilities, threats and attack vectors on different environments, and reverse engineering
- Experience in software and/or devices such as Operating Systems, ICS, smart cards, web servers, Smartphones, email servers, web applications, clients and readers etc.
- Strong foundation in computer architecture, network, web technologies, Operating Systems or embedded systems
- Understanding of iOS or Android Internals on Application as well as OS/kernel level
- Has an understanding of the internals on iOS such as IPC (Mach, XPC), Code Signing, Sandboxing, dyld shared cache etc
- Experience in binary analysis, debugging and exploit development and the relevant mitigation techniques for various class of vulnerabilities
- Understanding of cryptography, protocol analysis, threat modeling, vulnerability research and fuzzing
- Foundation in iOS/Android development of native, web and hybrid apps
- Experience of working with secure coding methodology, best practices and their implementation within engineering teams
- Strong foundations in computer architecture, network, web technologies, Operating Systems or embedded systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to convey highly technical information to non-technical audience
- Experience with SAST, DAST, SCA, IAST tools;
- Understanding and experience on various cybersecurity technologies on Microservices and DevSecOps practices
- Understanding and hands-on experience in API security , Open source software Security (SCA) and Service mesh, CI-CD pipeline and various tools used
- Experience with modern development practices and tools like git, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with threat modelling frameworks such as STRIDE PASTA and VAST
- Experience working with Security Maturity Model framework (e.g. BSIMM, SAMM, BSA)
- Everyday, we deliver trust in digital so our clients can innovate and fulfil their potential.
- We do this purpose-driven work because we want a trusted digital world where everyone thrives with the freedom to achieve their potential.
- We imagine what’s possible and bring powerful innovations to solve our clients’ most difficult challenges