Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers 2021 | loss prevention associate Jobs In East Point, Georgia. USA Careers www.dickssportinggoods.com. Find A Jobs For Dicks Sporting Good USA In USA. A Latest Job In Dicks Sporting Good USA For loss prevention associate Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Dicks Sporting Good USA Job East Point, Georgia.
Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Dicks Sporting Good USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Dicks Sporting Good USA Jobs. The news is published on the Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers page which is www.dickssportinggoods.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Dicks Sporting Good USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Dicks Sporting Good USA Hiring . Now you can read this Dicks Sporting Good USA job opening article for every detail till the end.;
Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers | Apply For loss prevention associate Jobs
Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers Latest News In East Point, Georgia :- Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Dicks Sporting Good USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In East Point, Georgia. Currently Dicks Sporting Good USA, loss prevention associate Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Dicks Sporting Good USA Jobs for loss prevention associate Jobs in Massachusetts. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 30790 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Dicks Sporting Good USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Dicks Sporting Good USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||loss prevention associate|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 30790 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||East Point|
|Job Type||Jobs In Georgia|
Overview / Job Description
Loss Prevention Associates at the DICK’S Sporting Goods Distribution Center are responsible for achieving company objectives by overseeing specific operations within the Smithton Distribution Center.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Opening/Closing of DC facility.
- Must be available to be on call some nights and weekends.
- Provides professional and courteous assistance to all associates, visitors/vendors, and ensures all guests are properly signed in and appropriate access cards are provided.
- Completes assigned audits and tasks by due dates.
- Answers phone calls, collects and distributes messages to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with metal detector processing and conducts package checks on associates as required.
- Monitor CCTV to ensure all building policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assists Loss Prevention department with ATF firearms traces.
- Utilize Yard Management System / Provide Guard Shack coverage as needed.
- Facilitating building evacuation plans during emergencies.
- Auditing and distributing security supplies to stores.
- Coordinating emergency calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
WE INSPIRE TOP PERFORMANCE.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Training Programs
- Performance-Based Pay Increases
- Teammate-Only Discounts & Sales
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- PC proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Prior Loss Prevention experience / education preferred.
- Experience in WM, YMS and SCI.
- Demonstrated knowledge of burglar and fire alarm systems
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic reading comprehension.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and lift 10-50 pounds.