Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys They Can Check Here For Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar For Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys Post. Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar For Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys Posts.
Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys
Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Department Publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Jobs for Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 5000.00 a month.
Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Deutsche Bahn AG Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Site Supervisor of Traffic Surveys|
|Salary||QAR 5000.00 a month|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
- Supervise on Site activities during the Traffic Survey periods and checking on-site surveys on a random basis and on requirements
- Ensure the implementation of the methodology including locations and work as well as sample plan
- Ensure staff safety during surveys/traffic counts
- Meet regularly with the Project team to provide project updates/progress and share and follow up on relevant information
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports and typing deliverables in English
- Attend project meetings / workshops for technical input and follow up survey execution related matters
- Maintain and monitoring the logs and highlighting areas of concern to Project Manager
- Prepare, check and update daily site reports
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum relevant experience of 10 years
- GCC experience necessary
- Resident in Qatar minimum 5 years and currently present in Qatar
- Excellent communication skills, English written and verbal, are essential to success in this role. Additional languages will be an advantage
- Strong background in supervising on-site
- Work Safety expertise
- MS Office applications
- Driving license required to drive to site or to technical meetings with the client representative