Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Medical Director Arabic Jobs Vacancy. Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs In Sharjah, UAE. Find A Job For Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Sharjah For Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE. New Jobs Posted From Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs. Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE. All Candidate Apply For Medical Director Arabic Jobs In Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE.
Welcome to Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best Medical Director Arabicjects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Medical Director Arabic in Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Medical Director Arabicvides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to Medical Director Arabichibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, Medical Director Arabictected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also Medical Director Arabichibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, Medical Director Arabicmotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Medical Director Arabic Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Sharjah :- Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah. Currently Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers Medical Director Arabic Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs for Medical Director Arabic Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 669,979 per year (Not Confirm)
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Medical Director Arabicfile||Medical Director Arabic|
|Salary||AED 669,979 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
1. Managerial and Administrative function:
2. Leads the Medical departments in the implementation of all organizational strategic plans.
3. Medical Director develops and periodically reviews by-laws governing physician services.
4. Ensures adherence to established policies as required
5. Assumes responsibility for providing relevant advice to the Management team on clinical and professional matters related to the Medical and Paramedical Departments.
6. Chairs periodic meetings with physicians, support staff and applicable hospital personnel, and implements such other communication methods as are necessary to foster effective working relationship among the parties and to facilitate resolution of problems.
7. Represents the department and the physicians at Managerial meetings; attends all other management meetings as required.
8. Assists management team in responding to appropriate requests from the Corporate Team, and regulatory bodies, including the Ministry of Health and insurance companies.
9. Reviews Department reports, makes recommendations for improvements to clinical services, and ensures implementation as required
10. Helps promote and implement the organization’s performance management system, in the medical affair Division, including peer review and the productivity and utilization review processes
11. Contributes and collaborates with Hr Manager in recruitment planning and participates inrecruitment of physicians as required.
12. Provides orientation of physicians joining the Hospital.
13. Follows the organization’s established system of communication with the medical workforce and holds regular meetings with medical management team.
14. Supports budget planning and other financial management responsibilities for the Division.
15. The medical director meets regularly with the administrator, the director of nursing, and other decision makers and provides leadership needed to achieve medical care goals.
16. The Medical Director ensures the development and administration of a fair and equitable physicians work schedule, and the timely communication of the schedule and any adjustments to it throughout the organization .
17. Responsible for the leave and CME Schedule of Physicians ensuring adequate medical coverage is always provided within the Department, including on call, weekends and public holidays
18. Supports initiatives for collecting information on patient satisfaction in the facility and uses the information to assist with strategic and operational planning
19. Ensures timely investigation and response to enquiries, complaints, and other issues from patients, relatives and clinical staff arising within the Department as per established guidelines
20. Updates the physicians on current trends, including the introduction of new technologies and treatments
21. The Medical Director assures that medical records systems meet the needs of patients.
22. Delegates duties to Physicians as required and assume additional administrative duties as required
24. Assumes clinical duties and practices specific to the post holder’s specialty as a Physician, as well as other general clinical responsibilities in the organization, including the following:
25. Complies with all hospital policies regarding admissions, consultations, treatment, and daily patient care, procedures, discharge protocols, and follow up practices.
26. Assumes the responsibility for overseeing and supervising the diagnosis, referrals and transfers by other physicians.
27. Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
28. Maintains a good working relationship with members of staff and promotes collaboration and a team-based approach to patient care.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Director/ Head of Medical Services : 4 years (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place