We are looking for a talented Warehouse Clerk to join our team specializing in warehouse operations for our Distribution Unit in Henderson, CO.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
Follows all applicable standard work, work instruction/process documentation and established quality procedures.
Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
Performs quality checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
Receive incoming goods, accurately sort, label/package, store goods and arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
Operates manual and automated equipment to pick, pack and ship product per the customer expectations.
Demonstrates a high level of competency in core work skills.
Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard.
Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all support teams.
Completes training in line with business requirements.
Participates actively in ways to improve quality, safety, process, material flow, and employee development.
Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned operator care and maintenance tasks.
Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet business goals.
Works with peers, skilled trades and support staff to maintain and identify equipment in need of repair.
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact.
Engage in HSE Training.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Able to read daily core reports, capable of locating parts on shelf, checking in Dealer new part return and helping out other warehouse functions
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Decision quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Self-development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Warehouse Operations – Utilizes warehousing tools, systems, and methodologies to meet defined metrics for inbound and outbound operations of a warehouse.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization