Colorado College USA Careers 2022 | Director, Ticket Operations Jobs In Colorado Springs, Colorado. USA Careers www.coloradocollege.edu. Find A Jobs For Colorado College USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Colorado College USA For Director, Ticket Operations . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Colorado College USA Job Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Colorado College USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Colorado College USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Colorado College USA Jobs. The news is published on the Colorado College USA Careers page which is www.coloradocollege.edu. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Colorado College USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Colorado College USA Hiring. Now you can read this Colorado College USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Colorado College USA Careers | Apply For Director, Ticket Operations
Colorado College USA Careers Latest News In Colorado Springs, Colorado :- Colorado College USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Colorado College USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Colorado Springs, Colorado. Currently Colorado College USA, Director, Ticket Operations available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Colorado College USA Jobs for Director, Ticket Operations in Colorado. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 20.73-27.46 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
Colorado College USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Colorado College USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Director, Ticket Operations|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 20.73-27.46 per hour (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Colorado Springs|
||Jobs In Colorado|
|Jobs Type||USA, United State|
Overview / Job Description
The pay range reflects base pay for positions in a given pay band across the college. Individual rates are determined within the range by factors including one’s qualifications, equity with others in the department, market rates for positions within the same band and department budget. Please refer to https://www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/humanresources/employee-compensation/
· Direct ticket operations for the Athletics department and Ed Robson Arena, assist with campus events.
· Supervise, manage, train, logistics and oversee ticket office staff, game-day staff, and campus events as it relates to ticketing.
· Oversee all game day management for all ticketed events to include all team tickets; ensure compliance to Colorado College, NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
· Manage all ticket sales: season tickets, single game tickets, group tickets, and student tickets; ensure processing of tickets with the goal of maximizing sales, revenues and in-person attendance.
· Develop and manage expected revenue and ticket office budget.
· Responsible for all parking sales and revenues, as it relates to CC Hockey.
· Deliver exceptional customer service to all and builds relationships with season ticket holders; manage sales, renewals, communications, seat relocation processes, verified resale tickets, donations, calls/email records, in-arena tours, database management with focus on season ticket retention and new season ticket acquisition.
· Ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as it relates to tickets and seating. · Manage and optimize Ticketmaster ticketing system; utilize and train others on the Ticketmaster suite of software including Archtics, Account Manager, HOST, TM1, and TM Engagement; serve as liaison with Ticketmaster home office.
· Prepare financial reports for Athletics and the Colorado College Finance & Administration departments to include data analytics reports; collaborate with the Sr. Associate AD for External Operations on tickets sales strategies and pricing
· Handle all payments, including hundreds of season ticket accounts and thousands of overall ticket accounts.
· Develop, plan, and lead the marketing, advertising, and communications as it relates to ticket sales, to include graphic design work and database management.
· Assist with athletics sponsors and other NCAA sports and ticket needs as required.
· Collaborate and work closely with the Tiger ExCCellence fund-raising team to promote, strategize, stewardship, and cultivate donations.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Sr. Associate Director of Athletics for External Operations.
o Actively support the college’s commitment to be an antiracist institution by understanding, engaging with, and promoting diversity, inclusion, and equity in the college community.
o Promote a culture of safety and environmental protection by working in a safe manner; immediately reporting unsafe situations and accidents; following college procedures; and participating in appropriate safety training.
o Demonstrate environmental sustainability by using college resources wisely and supporting the college’s sustainability initiatives and innovation.
Does this position require driving CC vehicles/ being insurable under CC’s insurance plan? No
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of two years of experience in arena/stadium event, professional and/or college sports ticket operations ; strong interpersonal, relational, budgetary, and organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with initiative and minimal supervision; willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, in particular during hockey season; personal integrity, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively and develop positive relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds; and skill in the use of computer software including MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Experience with Ticketmaster system.
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
You must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered for this position.
This organization participates in E-Verify. For more information, visit www.e-verify.gov.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Colorado College’s policies, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Colorado College, or if you cannot use the online application system, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (719) 389-6421 or [email protected]
Job Classification Exempt
Please refer to https://mybensite.com/coloradocollege/
Please refer to https://www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/humanresources/handbooks/