Coinbase USA Careers 2021 | Data Platform Engineer Jobs In San Francisco, California. USA Careers www.coinbase.com. Find A Jobs For Coinbase USA In USA. A Latest Job In Coinbase USA For Data Platform Engineer Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Coinbase USA Job San Francisco, California.
Coinbase USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Coinbase USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Coinbase USA Jobs. The news is published on the Coinbase USA Careers page which is www.coinbase.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Coinbase USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Coinbase USA Hiring . Now you can read this Coinbase USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Coinbase USA Careers | Apply For Data Platform Engineer Jobs
Coinbase USA Careers Latest News In San Francisco, California :- Coinbase USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Coinbase USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In San Francisco, California. Currently Coinbase USA, Data Platform Engineer Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Coinbase USA Jobs for Data Platform Engineer Jobs in Massachusetts. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 107,033 – 163,098 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Coinbase USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Coinbase USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Data Platform Engineer|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 107,033 – 163,098 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||San Francisco|
|Job Type||Jobs In California|
Overview / Job Description
Coinbase has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Data Platform team builds and operates systems to centralize all of Coinbase’s internal and third-party data, make it easy for colleagues to transform and access that data for analytics and machine learning, and power end-user experiences. As an engineer on the team you will contribute to the full spectrum of our systems, from foundational processing and data storage, through scalable pipelines, to frameworks, tools and applications that make that data available to other teams and systems.
- Build out and operate our foundational data infrastructure: storage (cloud data warehouse, S3 data lake), orchestration (Airflow), processing (Spark, Flink), streaming services (AWS Kinesis & Kafka), BI tools (Looker & Redash), graph database, and real-time large scale event aggregation store.
- Build the next iteration of our ingestion pipeline for scale, speed, and reliability. Read from a variety of upstream systems (MongoDB, Postgres, DynamoDB, MySQL, APIs), in both batch and streaming fashion, including change data capture. Make it self-service for non-engineers.
- Build and evolve the tools that empower colleagues across the company to access data and build reliable and scalable transformations. This includes UIs and simple frameworks for derived tables and dimensional modeling, APIs and caching layers for high-throughput serving, and SDKs for the orchestration of complex Spark and Flink pipelines.
- Build systems that secure and govern our data end to end: control access across multiple storage and access layers (including BI tools), track data quality, catalogue datasets and their lineage, detect duplication, audit usage and ensure correct data semantics.
- Exhibit our core cultural values: positive energy, clear communication, efficient execution, continuous learning
- Experience building data backend systems at scale with parallel/distributed compute
- Experience using data tools and frameworks like Airflow, Spark, Flink, Hadoop, Presto, Hive, or Kafka
- Experience with Python, Go and/or Java/Scala
- A data-oriented mindset
Preferred (not required)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience building API layers and microservices
- Experience with AWS, and especially EMR, S3, Glue, Kinesis, IAM
- Computer Science or related engineering degree
What to send
- A resume that describes scalable systems you’ve built