Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Data Engineer Jobs Vacancy. Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Cobblestone Energy UAE. New Jobs Posted From Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs. Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Cobblestone Energy UAE. All Candidate Apply For Data Engineer Jobs In Cobblestone Energy UAE.
Welcome to Cobblestone Energy UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Data Engineer in Cobblestone Energy UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Cobblestone Energy UAE. Before Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Cobblestone Energy UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Data Engineer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers Data Engineer Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs for Data Engineer Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 50,000 to 75,000 per year (Not Confirm)
Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of DepChemistryment||Cobblestone Energy UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Data Engineer|
|Salary||AED 50,000 to 75,000 per year (Not Confirm)|
||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
At Cobblestone Energy we are on a mission to build the most advanced European electricity trading and analytics platform, with our technology being used by our teams of commercial traders to create significant value. Being the Data Engineer of our team, you will work on exciting challenges that come with large-scale data processing, automation, and analytics. We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment and challenge the norms of traditional business leadership. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful engineers who are passionate about building highly reliable and performance data processing solutions. You want to help the commercial team make data-informed decisions, have a curious mindset, and are motivated to understand our business better. Developing a strong domain knowledge of our industry over time is key to long term success in this role.
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role in the growth of a major player in the European Electricity Markets. We are looking for someone who would be committed to the long-term success of the business. We operate in the European Energy markets, but our commercial trading operations are in Dubai, UAE. This role is either remote or onsite. Work shall be done from your home country with periodic travels to Dubai in which case Cobblestone Energy shall handle all visa and paperwork issues on your behalf.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our Tech team at Cobblestone Energy. You will be responsible for building our data pipelines and you will be also participating in setting the right Infrastructure and developing the needed tools for our Analytics.
If you have excellent data engineering skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a passion for developing applications utilizing cutting edge technologies, then we would like to meet you.
Job Location :
It can be in our Dubai office or remotely with periodic travel to Dubai
Jumeirah Business Centre 2, Cluster V, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Architect our data platform & develop real-time apps ingesting large volume of data and processing messages real-time.
• Handle all our data pipeline and contribute towards our data strategy and its execution.
• Architecting, building, testing & managing our data platform infrastructure from data collection all the way to data processing & data storage.
• Develop, customize and manage integration tools, monitoring tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems.
• Support the developers through training and transfer of knowledge.
• Participate in the entire application life-cycle mainly focusing on coding, debugging, and testing.
• BSc degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Masters is a plus.
• Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture.
• 3 years of experience in Python.
• 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
• Strong experience in real-time data processing and data ingestion.
• Strong experience in batch data processing and data pipelines.
• Strong work experience in AWS Kinesis Services and building apps utilizing it is a must.
• 3 years of experience in developing APIs (REST & SOAP protocols).
• 2 years of experience in using AWS cloud and its resources/services.
• Strong experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases (Mongo DB or Cassandra. etc.)
• Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers.
• Strong knowledge in Pandas & NumPy libraries is a big plus.
• Strong knowledge in workflow orchestration tools (Airflow etc.) is a plus.
• Experience in Java is a plus.
• Previous experience in automated testing including unit testing & UI testing is a plus.
• Strong in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)