CNA USA Careers 2021 |Underwriting Specialist – Management Liability for Business Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia. USA Careers www.cna.com. Find A Jobs For CNA USA In USA. A Lastest Job In CNA USA For Underwriting Specialist – Management Liability for Business Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in CNA USA Job Atlanta, Georgia.
CNA USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in CNA USA, this is a great opportunity for you for CNA USA Jobs. The news is published on the CNA USA Careers page which is www.cna.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with CNA USA. So now you can be a part of this existing CNA USA Hiring. Now you can read this CNA USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
CNA USA Careers | Apply For Underwriting Specialist – Management Liability for Business Jobs
CNA USA Careers Lastest News In Atlanta, Georgia :- CNA USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. CNA USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Atlanta, Georgia. Currently CNA USA, Underwriting Specialist – Management Liability for Business Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for CNA USA Jobs for Underwriting Specialist – Management Liability for Business Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 35,569.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
CNA USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||CNA USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Underwriting Specialist – Management Liability|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 63,598.00 per year(Not Confirm)|
|Job Type||Jobs In Georgia|
Overview / Job Description
Under technical direction responsible for underwriting risks in a book of business as part of a centralized underwriting team that supports the entire United States with very limited travel. This team focuses moresly on renewals and is a desk underwriting position. The Underwriting Specialist works within specific limits of authority on assignments requiring significant technical complexity and coordination; utilizing underwriting policies and guidelines rating manual rules and insurance laws and regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
• Reviews applications and financial requirements for risks requiring complex underwriting skills. Determines acceptability of risk in accordance with company guidelines and standards. Also determines the need for additional evidence of insurability and appropriate strategy.
• Determines appropriate pricing based on financial and competitive analysis in line with compliance requirements.
• Prepares quotes and answers questions from agencies policyholders or other external contacts and escalates issues to management along with proposed solutions as necessary. Negotiates with agents to reach positive and profitable outcomes.
• Notifies agencies of adverse underwriting decisions rate appeals underwriting requirements status and declinations.
• Analyzes quality quantity and profitability of risks underwritten and prepares reports for management review.
• Markets products and services through agencies or through the brokerage community and makes field visits. Develops and maintains agency and/or broker relationships.
• May provide guidance and assistance to other underwriters and to other functional areas particularly when related to cross-sell opportunities.
Keeps current on state/territory issues and regulations industry activity and trends and freely shares information with others.
• Utilizes advanced functionality in relevant CNA systems to perform day-to-day activities.
• Works with more senior underwriters or management on risks exceeding authority level or requiring special handling.
• Other duties/tasks may be assigned.
Manager or Director
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
1. Advanced knowledge of underwriting and insurance industry theories and practices. 2. Demonstrated high level of technical expertise and product specific knowledge.
3. Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of CNA’s internal and external business partners.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to exercise independent judgment and to make critical business decisions effectively.
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
8. Demonstrated leadership skills.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Professional designations preferred.
2. Typically a minimum three to five years underwriting experience.