City of Winnipeg Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Building Servicer Jobs In Canada | City of Winnipeg Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in City of Winnipeg Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On City of Winnipeg Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada City of Winnipeg Canada Careers. City of Winnipeg Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for City of Winnipeg Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in City of Winnipeg Canada. City of Winnipeg Canada jobs opportunity is available for Building Servicer Jobs In Canada.
City of Winnipeg Canada Careers | Jobs For Building Servicer Jobs in Canada
City of Winnipeg Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– City of Winnipeg Canada Jobs portal open for Building Servicer jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently City of Winnipeg Canada Job Building Servicer Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for City of Winnipeg Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 49,693.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
City of Winnipeg Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||City of Winnipeg Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Building Servicer|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 49,693.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
The Building Servicer 1 – Aquatics is primarily responsible for cleaning of public areas. This position is also responsible for testing and maintaining proper water quality in all of the pool facilities by water sampling, testing samples and by making adjustments to the water chemical feed systems based on the test results, as required. This position responds to pool foulings and performs the necessary established procedures to sanitize the pool water so the pool can safely be open to the public, as required. This position is also responsible for providing ground maintenance such as snow clearing.
As the Building Servicer 1 in Aquatics you will:
- Perform a variety of custodial functions in and around facilities including setup and removal of furniture etc. as required.
- Perform a variety of minor building maintenance and repair tasks and assists trades persons and higher level staff in major repairs and maintenance operations.
- Maintain a proficient level of safety practices and procedures in buildings.
- Assist in maintaining proper water quality and control (includes water testing, pool fouling, pool vacuuming and adjusting chemicals to maintain proper water balance).
- Operate safely all power and hand tools as required.
- Prepare reports, orders materials and supplies as required.
- Respond to emergency call-out duty as required.
- Perform daily/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff.
- Interact with the general public.
- Answer telephone inquiries, taking messages and/or referring to appropriate source.
- Perform minor maintenance and assists with major maintenance to locks and lockers.
- Participate in various upgrading and training programs.
- On occasion, be required to travel between various sites.
- Perform other duties consistent with the classification as assigned.
Your education and qualifications include:
- Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of training and related experience.
- Experience with custodial/cleaning duties including the use power-operated custodial equipment.
- Experience in the operation of power and hand tools.
- Verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate information to others, including colleagues and members of the public.
- Written communication skills with ability to produce and complete written documents.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact satisfactorily with the public, including community groups and other civic staff.
- Ability to train new staff.
- Knowledge of materials and chemicals related to the position.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and the safety precautions and regulations that are applicable.
- Knowledge in the operation of swimming pool maintenance (vacuuming, water testing, and balancing pool water) is desired.
- Swimming Pool Operations and Management Certificate is desired.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Police Information Check (Vulnerable Sector) and Child Abuse Registry Check satisfactory to the employer will be required from the successful candidate, at their expense.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work in a warm humid environment and be free of any respiratory problems or susceptibility to infection which may hamper job performance. Applicants must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position, including the ability to climb ladders, scaffolds, and work at heights, in confined spaces or in a warm, humid environment.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF WINNIPEG:
- Citizen & Customer Focus
- Respecting Diversity
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
- Results Oriented
Final Selection for City of Winnipeg Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Building Servicer position can apply through the City of Winnipeg Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming City of Winnipeg Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.