Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy. Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Chr. Hansen UAE. New Jobs Posted From Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs. Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Chr. Hansen UAE. All Candidate Apply For Marketing Manager Jobs In Chr. Hansen UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to Chr. Hansen UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Marketing Manager in Chr. Hansen UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Chr. Hansen UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Chr. Hansen UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers Marketing Manager Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs for Marketing Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 17000.00 per month.
Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Chr. Hansen UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Bachelors degree education; has own UAE residense visa; with strong oral and written communication skills; has experience in corporate events coordination; knowldege in MS tools like Word, Excel and Powerpoint; team player, well organized, independent and able to meet deadlines and other immediate tasks needed.
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working opportunity that you can take part in setting the agenda. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization where takes a short way from idea to implementation. We believe that engagement matters. Our inspiring work environment and collaborative culture would allow you to continuously develop both personally and professionally. As a market leader, Chr. Hansen has constantly pioneered science for almost 150 years and expanded into new area for a more sustainable future. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and his mentality is still very present and valued today. We keep looking for people who can take charge and come up with new ideas to strengthen our team. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
Overall role and responsibility
Provide administrative support for Trade Show, Product Launch, Sales Kick Off meeting, and other Engagement activities.
- Support the overall coordination of the arrangements for the Trade shows/ Exhibitions
- Assist with the follow up of action list and ensure deadline are on track
- Ordering of the supplies, maintain an inventory and update the expense report file relevant to the different events
- Coordinate the relevant bookings for the guest list attending the events such as Hotel, Visa, Transport, F&B Requirement
- Monitor the updated Travel Advisories and communicate to the event participants
- Coordinate with the vendor and suppliers the materials required for the Exhibitions and Product Launch
- Arrange the required logistics of the materials to the event venue
- Monitor the Covid-19 precautionary guidelines in place are followed during the event
- Other day to day administrative task as required by the Administration and Business Support Manager and the Management Team
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthier living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us to live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.
If you need more information?
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)