Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers 2023 | Vascular Tech Jobs In Los Angeles, California. USA Careers www.centerforvein.com. Find A Jobs For Center for Vein Restoration USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Center for Vein Restoration USA For Vascular Tech. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Center for Vein Restoration USA Job Los Angeles, California.
Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Center for Vein Restoration USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Center for Vein Restoration USA Jobs. The news is published on the Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers page which is www.centerforvein.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Center for Vein Restoration USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Center for Vein Restoration USA Hiring. Now you can read this Center for Vein Restoration USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers | Apply For Vascular Tech
Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers Latest News In Los Angeles, California :- Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Center for Vein Restoration USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Los Angeles, California. Currently Center for Vein Restoration USA, Vascular Tech available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Center for Vein Restoration USA Jobs for Vascular Tech in California. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 68,250.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Center for Vein Restoration USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||Center for Vein Restoration USA
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
||$ 68,250.00 per year (Not Conform)
|Jobs In California
||USA, United State
Overview / Job Description
Patients inspire us every day at Center for Vein Restoration. Since 2007, we’ve been using this inspiration to radically improve lives by providing safe, personalized, and positive treatment options for vein disease. And today, we’re the nation’s leader in varicose and spider vein care, offering a variety of nearly pain-free solutions to eliminate unsightly and uncomfortable veins.
As the nationally recognized leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, CVR’s hiring philosophy is simple: Attract and train the most qualified individuals and provide them the opportunity to strive for excellence and advance their career goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs ultrasound examinations of the vascular system to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disorders affecting arterial circulation and reflux studies for venous insufficiency.
- Prepare patients for exam by explaining procedure, transferring patient to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and position patient properly
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce record images of the motion, shape, and composition of veins
- Ensure images produced by the ultrasound machine is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes while making adjustments to the machine as required
- Compare patients’ current scans to previous scans
- Record and interpret the findings of each exam and accurately report the findings in a preliminary report format in a timely manner upon completion of the study
- Ensure that all referring providers are notified with findings for all same-day emergent add-ons
- Enters patient information accurately into the demographic screen on each ultrasound machine and into the reporting software using patient identifiers to appropriately identify patients.
- Accurately bill exams and complete charge sheets appropriately
- Perform incidental office duties as necessary to maintain the completeness of the patient record
- Document all necessary interactions with referring providers in the patient’s permanent medical record
- Serve as a liaison between patients, physicians, and referring providers
- Prepare the procedure room for procedures scheduled for the day
- Ensure that all procedure equipment is tested and sterilized
- Assist with pre-procedure preparation of patients
- Position the patient on the exam table according to procedural guidelines
- Prep and drape the patient for the procedure following sterile technique
- Assist physician with sterile gowning and gloving
- Assist physician during procedures; hands wires, catheters, syringes, surgical instruments, etc. as needed.
- Dress the patient’s procedural sites and assist in the placement of compressive ace bandages and/or compressive stockings following physician orders
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining professional networks, participating in professional organizations
- Utilize appropriate customer service skills during interactions with patients, physicians visitors, staff, and other personnel
- Maintain accurate and detailed reports and records
- Train new Vascular Tech staff as needed
- Post-procedure, clean, stock, and maintain equipment & instruments according to company guidelines
- Dispose of waste properly
- Adhere to all infection control, universal precautions, and safety policies
- Attend periodic team meetings; assist in community events CVR sponsors as needed
- Work together with the team members at the center(s) to reach center goals
- Other duties as necessary to achieve goals
- Associates Degree
- Recent graduate from an accredited Vascular Technology program
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience as a Vascular Tech (preferred)
- Holding a CCI credential is recommended
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel to multiple locations
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to define challenges, analyze problems, and implement solutions in a proactive and positive manner
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service by being sensitive to patient’s needs and feelings
- Very detail-oriented
- Knowledge of venous insufficiency
- Flexibility and adaptability as it relates to schedules, responsibilities, and priorities
- Knowledge of physician medical practices as a whole preferable
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of patients, physicians, and staff/co-employees
- Must be an exceptional listener
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and as a cooperative member of a team