Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Administrative Specialist Jobs Vacancy. Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Caduceus Lane UAE. New Jobs Posted From Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs. Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Caduceus Lane UAE. All Candidate Apply For Administrative Specialist Jobs In Caduceus Lane UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to Caduceus Lane UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Administrative Specialist in Caduceus Lane UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Caduceus Lane UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Caduceus Lane UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Administrative Specialist Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers Administrative Specialist Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs for Administrative Specialist Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 4000.00 per month.
Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Caduceus Lane UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
Full Job Description
Caduceus Lane is now recruiting an Administrative Specialist for providing administrative, project, and executive support to the assigned colleagues and departments, as well as overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the office. Administrative Specialists are highly motivated and punctual individuals who are capable of performing comprehensive support functions and coordinating office operations in a timely, smooth manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and maintain company’s documents and reports
- Schedule meetings, book meeting rooms, and prepare meetings’ agenda
- Answer and route phone calls and receive messages
- Handle incoming and outgoing emails
- Organize client meetings, team meetings, and events as needed
- Provide operational and documentation support for managers
- Responsible for internal company’s communication, circulars, and bulletins
- Responsible for formulating and reviewing communication media, including emails, presentations, and other relevant media
- Responsible for managing the operations related to the logistic planning, coordination, and management to ensure the most efficient solutions in order to support the business requirements
- Make travel arrangements for employees, including airline and hotel reservation
- Monitor and manage expenses within the allotted office-operations budget
- Determine the administrative issues and resolve them to ensure smooth office operations
- Manage the senior managers’ calendar on a daily basis
- Provide support in preparing project documents and reports
- Coordinate the administrative activities and ensure the coordination among different departments
- Review and revise the daily workflow of the administrative staff
- Coordinate daily administrative operations with the internal staff and the external agencies
Qualifications and Skills
- Having at least 5 years of work experience in a dynamic organization
- Understanding and having practical knowledge in administrative roles
- Having Experience in supporting managers across a variety of departments on different levels
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Having basic accounting knowledge
- Acquiring English language fluency and good writing skills
- Having the ability to work virtually and in a matrix environment
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Having a solid experience in formal report writing and official communication protocols
- Having an advanced experience with Microsoft Office, with a special consideration of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Having good negotiation and arrangement skills
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Being team-oriented and having the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners
- Having strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Having a self-starter and innovator personality
- Having a professional and ethical behavior
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)