BRF Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For FP&A Analyst. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
BRF Jobs In Doha City Searching For FP&A Analyst They Can Check Here For BRF FP&A Analyst Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At BRF Jobs Site You Can Make here BRF Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest BRF Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In BRF For FP&A Analyst Post. BRF Jobs Official WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In BRF For FP&A Analyst Posts.
BRF Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For FP&A Analyst
BRF Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- BRF Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . BRF Department published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently BRF FP&A Analyst Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for BRF Jobs for FP&A Analyst Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 9000.00 per month.
BRF Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
Have you ever imagined to be part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?
Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production – it extends to projects, initiatives and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.
Each member of our team is important to make BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.
Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
- Actual reporting and analysis of managerial P&L
- Managerial P&L reporting/analysis (Weekly and Monthly)
- Variance Analysis (EVA)
- Sales and Profit budgeting/forecast process
- Channel / Category Profitability analysis: Understand the main drivers and provide the accurate picture of the Channel/Category perfomance to influence management decisions
- Rebates/Investment on Custumer analysis: Evaluate the return of investment (rebates, promotions, etc) to improve customer profitability. Manage sales deduction report for managerial analysis.
- Decision support/ Ad Hoc evaluation: Provide analysis for important and quick decisions that company should take.
- Managerial database management: Maintain accurate customer & materials database. Prepare and provide detailed report with insights (returns, damages, etc).
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related areas
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel)
- Energetic and pro-active profile
- Business acumen
- Drive for Results
- Relationship skills – influence without authority
- Communication skills
- Excel/Database Manipulation
- Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Experience in Financial Planning (3 years) preferable
Stay tuned on our Website to be aware about all the job opportunities we have!