Bradken is a leading solutions provider and global manufacturer of innovative, custom-engineered products for the resources sector. With a 3000-strong workforce, our ability to adapt and evolve keeps us positioned firmly as global leaders in the wear solutions market for the resources sector.
The Key Account Manager will play a critical role in managing key accounts and sales growth in Eastern Canada. You will be managing existing business and prospecting the client base seeking new business opportunities working closely with Eastern Canada Region for the Mineral Processing group.
You have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and will undertake regular visits to customers to develop new opportunities and focus on achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
With a passion for front line sales, you are a result-driven individual who will ensure sales goals are attained through assessing, understanding and meeting our customer’s needs now and into the future. You will also advise management on anticipated changes in customer needs, competitor activities, or market direction based on current market trends and data.
You are also an innovative thinker who will play an active role in developing market opportunities by contributing to product development, based on your knowledge of your customer base, and desire to add value through contract lifecycle and renewal.
As a collaborative team player, you will coordinate the involvement of the manufacturing and product development teams to achieve common goals. You are comfortable with financial and sales data, contract terms and working to KPIs. You will have demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of industrial or mineral processing customers and will have a solution centric approach.
Key Technical Criteria:
- Trade background or qualifications in Engineering is desirable with additional emphasis on sales management and marketing
- Demonstrated related experience in mineral processing or associated markets.
- Proven sales abilities incorporating market techniques, implementing strategic initiatives, operating plans, and budgets
- Strong interpersonal, networking, presentation, time management, and business writing skills combined with sound product knowledge
This role is based in Toronto, Canada.
Why join our team at Bradken? We believe our people are our greatest asset. Keeping our team safe and healthy; physically and mentally has always been our top priority. We encourage and support dynamic and flexible work options to promote a healthy balance and let you get the most out of your time.
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Schedule
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Life and AD&D coverage provided by Bradken
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage provided by Bradken
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Vacation
- RRSP with a company match
- Employee Training and Education Reimbursement opportunities
- We also recognize and reward our employees for the great outcomes they produce and for living Our Values with local and global programs.
100 years of knowledge and experience behind us, endless opportunities ahead.
Before commencing employment, you will be required to complete a psychometric assessment and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
Bradken is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, engaging, and flexible environment for our people because great things happen when individuals are given the opportunity to bring themselves into their work. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.