BMO Laval Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Customer Service Representative Jobs In Canada | BMO Laval Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in BMO Laval Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On BMO Laval Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada BMO Laval Canada Careers. BMO Laval Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for BMO Laval Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in BMO Laval Canada. BMO Laval Canada jobs opportunity is available for Customer Service Representative Jobs In Canada.
BMO Laval Canada Careers | Jobs For Customer Service Representative Jobs in Canada
BMO Laval Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– BMO Laval Canada Jobs portal open for Customer Service Representative jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently BMO Laval Canada Job Customer Service Representative Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for BMO Laval Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 39,551.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
BMO Laval Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||BMO Laval Canada Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 39,551.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Laval, Quebec|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and transactional needs with seamless execution.
- Offers advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank with BMO.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Manages, loads, and reconciles cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g. CRU).
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience.
- Contributes to business results and the overall experience delivered in the branch.
- May work at multiple branches based on market needs; work schedule may differ from week to week in terms of days worked, hours, and shifts.
- Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, and act in their best interest.
- Keeps current with the wider financial services marketplace, the legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to uphold the highest ethical requirements of our industry.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking products, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements for the jurisdiction.
- Protects the Bank’s assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
- Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits.
- Projects a professional presence.
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Basic (in business environment).
- Organization skills – Basic (in business environment).
- Collaboration & team skills – Basic (in business environment).
Final Selection for BMO Laval Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Customer Service Representative position can apply through the BMO Laval Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming BMO Laval Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.