Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Real Estate Sales manager. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Real Estate Sales manager They Can Check Here For Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Real Estate Sales manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Jobs Site You Can Make here Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar For Real Estate Sales manager Post. Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar For Real Estate Sales manager Posts.
Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Real Estate Sales manager
Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Real Estate Sales manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Jobs for Real Estate Sales manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 4,000 per month.
Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Black Oryx by Al Mada Real Estate Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Real Estate Sales manager|
|Salary||QAR 4,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations and other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property if needed, and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that the terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are met before closing dates.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for transcation.
- Develop a network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of purchase process
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of international real estate markets (United States & Europe)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, CRM and phone systems
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- 5: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Doha (Preferred)
- Real estate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)