Barilla UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Account Manager Jobs Vacancy. Barilla UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Barilla UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Barilla UAE. New Jobs Posted From Barilla UAE Jobs. Barilla UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Barilla UAE. All Candidate Apply For Account Manager Jobs In Barilla UAE.
Welcome to Barilla UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Account Manager in Barilla UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Barilla UAE. Before Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Barilla UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Barilla UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Account Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Barilla UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Barilla UAE Jobs Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Barilla UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Barilla UAE Jobs Careers Account Manager Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Barilla UAE Jobs for Account Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 5000.00 per month.
Barilla UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Barilla UAE Jobs Description/Overview
- Barilla Middle East & Africa seeks to recruit the next Account Manager ME&A. The individual will directly report to the Sales Director – ME&A. The position is based in Dubai.Job PurposeResponsible for the definition and execution of Barilla’s Food Service channel strategy in Middle East and Africa, maximizing sales by adopting a professional users’ focused approach, managing the costs within the assigned budget, gaining a thorough understanding of the FS channel needs.
Develop and implement a full set of initiatives that enable Barilla to win in FS through the supply of solutions to different sub-channels, as well as to new business models such as e-food service, working directly with Key Customers or through Distributors.
Share the acquired knowledge, insight and learning with the other FS Managers in Barilla’s global and regional functional team.
- Directly define and implement, in agreement with the Superior, the FS channel strategies to reach the target goals and sales objectives (profitability, product mix, expenditure, customer contribution, discounts, etc.), the budget, as well monitor their realization and initiate corrective action in case of deviations in order to increase company performance results for the FS business.
- Closely follow up performance of the channel per customer/distributor by providing detailed analysis and communicate all relevant information to Sales Team and Marketing in order to support decision-making and provide recommendations to develop the channel
- Together with the Marketing Team, ensure that the target customers within the FS channel are captured and engaged, driving them to advocate the products and the equity of our brands.
- Support development of Distributors trough trainings, workshops in coordination with Sales Team and in line with the company standards.
- Propose new business development opportunities in order to contribute in widening an effective management of FS channel by evaluating market needs/gaps, following up market trends, analyzing market researches, following the competition in line with the indications supplied by the superior.
- Support in building efficient and sustainable relationship with chefs and buyers of key customers and potential customers in order to ensure customer engagement, to increase value of the products and create business development opportunities.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in trade marketing or sales in FMCG Sector with out of home channel experience
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a preferential but not mandatory requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strives for defined objectives with perseverance
- Result driven. Being able to successfully implement projects with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Business acumen/Strategic approach, able to understand the opportunities in the Market
- Strong communication, organization, prioritization skills with a creative and an analytical mind
- “Can do” attitude. Take initiatives and ownership.
- Hands-on mentality, able to make things happen
- A high level of enthusiasm
- Passion for Food
- Autonomous, but able to follow the Head guidelines
- Potential to grow
Other important information
- The expected starting date is February 2022
- Type of contract: local contract
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential. We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.