Bank of Canada Careers 2023 | Apply For Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada | Bank of Canada Careers 2023 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Bank of Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Bank of Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Bank of Canada Careers. Bank of Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Bank of Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Bank of Canada. Bank of Canada jobs opportunity is available for Executive Assistant Jobs In Canada.
Bank of Canada Careers | Jobs For Executive Assistant Jobs in Canada
Bank of Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Bank of Canada Jobs portal open for Executive Assistant jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Bank of Canada Job Executive Assistant Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Bank of Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 54654.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
Bank of Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Bank of Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Executive Assistant|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 54654.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
You provide a range of bilingual, multi-skilled administrative services to Advisors of the Executive department as well as support to other members of the Executive Services team. You are responsible for making the administrative activities run smoothly, efficiently and in a timely manner. Since you are part of the first line of contact with internal and external clients, you project a professional image for the department, respond to requests and efficiently redirect queries to the appropriate areas.
Under the general direction of the Supervisor, Executive Services & Protocol, the Executive Assistant (EA) provides multi-skilled, dedicated support to Advisors to ensure that the administrative activities run smoothly, efficiently and on time. The EA will also ensure coordination of the day-to-day activities and assist in delivering the objectives of that office.
Your future responsibilities
- day-to-day calendar management and agendas of the respective Advisors, ensuring to schedule and control their appointments as well as drafting agendas and assisting with the preparation of background meeting information
- coordinate travel arrangements for Advisors as well as process related expense claims on their behalf in a timely and organized fashion
- schedule meetings; prepare background folders in preparation for meetings when applicable; provide assistance in planning larger meetings when principals/teams act as hosts, particularly with the preparation of reference materials and arrangement of overall logistics with internal service providers, coordinate with the Meeting Planner for events on 3-Centre
- support external stakeholder relationship activities by ensuring the integrity of external liaison activities recorded in the Bank’s cross-functional client relationship management (CRM) tool
- provide logistical support for onboarding new Advisors
- establish and maintain the filing systems according to the Bank’s Records Management standards as well as proofreading, formatting and editing various documents (i.e., papers, tables, reports, letters and other confidential material) before circulation
- prepare, format and edit short notes, papers, tables, reports, presentations, letters and other documents for members of the department as required
- work directly with other internal departments to research, collect and compile information from various sources as needed
- maintain exchange of information between peers in preparation of providing backup assistance to other team members
- be flexible to take on new tasks and take initiative to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
What you need to succeed
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organize work efficiently and effectively, anticipate needs and react quickly to new circumstances
- accuracy, flexibility and adaptability, even as priorities change and urgencies intervene; ability to exercise sound judgement
- self-motivation and initiative
- ability to work independently and in a team environment where mutual support is essential
- good interpersonal and communication skills, exercising tact and diplomacy
- ability to respect confidentiality of information
- solid interpersonal skills (team player): share expertise, provide constructive feedback and contribute ideas to achieve common goals
Your education and experience
- post-secondary studies with a minimum of three years of recent work experience working in an executive environment
What you need to know
- Language requirement: English and French essential (bilingual) with a minimum starting level of functional (level 4) in second official language. Training may be provided to help reach the required level of fully functional (level 5) in second official language.
- Priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents
- Security level required: Reliability
- You will work remotely from any location within Canada while the Bank operates under mandatory telework. Flexibility for remote work for the duration of the term may be granted.
- Relocation assistance may be provided, if required
- Please save a copy of the job poster. Once the closing date has passed, it will no longer be available.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and further to public health guidelines, preventative measures are being taken to ensure health and safety during the recruitment process. All interviews are conducted virtually.
Final Selection for Bank of Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Executive Assistant position can apply through the Bank of Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Bank of Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.