Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers 2022 | Operations Specialist Jobs In Glastonbury, Connecticut. USA Careers www.acbb.com. Find A Jobs For Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA For Operations Specialist . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Job Glastonbury, Connecticut.
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Jobs. The news is published on the Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers page which is www.acbb.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Hiring. Now you can read this Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers | Apply For Operations Specialist
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers Latest News In Glastonbury, Connecticut :- Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Glastonbury, Connecticut. Currently Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA, Operations Specialist available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Jobs for Operations Specialist in Connecticut. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 46,310.00 Per Year (Not Conform) Expected.
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank USA Careers Briefed Table
Overview / Job Description
The job of the Operations Specialist is to perform a variety of duties to support the Operations Department. Primary functions will be to respond to the client’s needs via email or phone, regarding processing of wires, and settling their account activities. This person will report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor and assist in other areas of the department as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processes USD and foreign denomination international wire transfers including first-line of defense review for suspicious activity on-behalf of client financial institutions
- Processes requests for foreign exchange currency purchase/sales on-behalf of client financial institutions
- Process inbound domestic and international wire transfers on-behalf of client financial institutions
- Monitors Fed account activity and balances to avoid “daylight overdrafts” and to facilitate the movement of funds via wires
- Assists with the process and settlement of daily incoming ACH file activity for the Bank
- Monitors all incoming and outgoing communications between foreign banks and ACBB
- Processes all requests initiated by vendor or client financial institution concerning details of international wire investigations. (Vendor compliance concerns, fraud investigation, non-receipt of funds, etc.)
- Assists with processing of foreign cash letter/collection checks
- Maintains required daily logs of international wire activity & foreign transaction processing logs
- Maintains dialogue with client banks and international vendors with regard to international activity or any other needs
- Assists with monitoring the assigning of incoming wires including OFAC verification from the banks’ bank-to-bank communication system for client bank activity in accordance with set schedule throughout the day
- Utilizes various resources to assist with any questions, issues, international investigations, technical problems
- Willingness to learn other duties within the department to act as backup whenever necessary for coverage purposes
- Assists with the volume of incoming telephone calls by answering calls professionally, accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Assists with the volume of incoming emails by responding professionally, accurately and in a timely fashion
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities of this position in support of and in compliance with the Bank’s objectives, policies, and procedures including BSA, AML, OFAC and Cybersecurity
- Maintains and delivers superior levels of customer support and service as established and identified within the Bank’s strategic goals and objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience and knowledge of banking and/or international payment processing and related compliance preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with bank employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintaining accuracy and attention to detail while handling multiple tasks
- Flexibility to work under time-sensitive and changing priorities
- Strong verbal, mathematical and organizational skills
- Competitive pay; DOE
- Excellent benefits package including, medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday through Friday hybrid work schedule
- 17 Days PTO (paid time off)