Ankura UAE Jobs Careers 2021 | Apply Online For Senior Director Jobs Vacancy. Ankura UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Ankura UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Ankura UAE. New Jobs Posted From Ankura UAE Jobs. Ankura UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Ankura UAE. All Candidate Apply For Senior Director Jobs In Ankura UAE.
Welcome to Ankura UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Senior Director in Ankura UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Ankura UAE. Before Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Ankura UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Ankura UAE Jobs Careers 2021 Apply Online For Senior Director Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ankura UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Ankura UAE Jobs Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Ankura UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Ankura UAE Jobs Careers Senior Director Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Ankura UAE Jobs for Senior Director Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 20,284.00 per month.
Ankura UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Ankura UAE Jobs Careers|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Senior Director|
|Salary||AED 20,284.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Ankura UAE Jobs Description/Overview
Job Title : Senior Director
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Nationalities : Emirati (UAE)
Minimum Educational Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Age : Any
Ankura Vacancy Full Information
Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
The eDiscovery practice is commonly engaged to assist financial investigations, litigations and disputes, turnaround and process improvement engagements, and other critical business issues. The eDiscovery team specialises in designing and implementing processes that help clients reduce their data and review volumes. Our professionals provide workflow design and strategy for keyword search, workflow assignment setup, content analytics, conceptual search/clustering, and predictive coding, and work with clients to efficiently extract and effectively analyse client data.
We help businesses, government entities and law firms to address their most complex and pressing concerns and make well informed decisions, using some of the most advanced technology, tools and techniques.
The team’s consulting experience involves large, diverse, and often incomplete data sets across client enterprises including email, servers, cloud storage, social media, mobile devices, instant messaging and collaboration tools. The team collaborates with cybersecurity, computer forensics, data analytics and investigatory experts to assess and respond to both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of problems.
Your role as an Associate will involve working collaboratively with and learning from our diverse and knowledgeable team that has a wealth of experience in delivering excellent service to our clients.
As Senior Director, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on diverse teams with skilled, intelligent, driven, and successful individuals; the team collaborates with eDiscovery, cybersecurity, data analytics, and investigatory experts to assess and respond to both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of problems. Ankura is focused on hiring Senior Directors who will serve as the foundation of a growing firm dedicated to its people, culture, and delivering high-quality service to clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Serve as clients’ point of contact and Ankura’s day-to-day leader in the management and execution of projects and workstreams involving the identification, collection, processing, review, and production of electronic data relevant to litigation or regulatory investigations. Specific functional Discovery tasks include:
- Assist clients with finding, documenting and preventing deletion of data potentially relevant to litigation, regulatory matters, or critical business operations.
- Develop solutions and strategies to collect data with special considerations for the unique environment and project specific complexities of an engagement.
- Coordinate forensic collections with client and Ankura’s forensics team and quality review collections documentation supplied by the forensics team.
- Create and recommend pre-processing strategy to client.
- Coordinate forensic pre-processing work (deNIST, file filters, etc.) with the Ankura’s forensics team, including documenting pre-processing workflow.
- Advise client on data reduction strategies including deNISTing, file extension filtering, date culling, and search term filtering.
- Coordinate (provide instruction, obtain status reports, etc.) processing work with Ankura’s processing team.
- Analyse exception reports, develop recommendations for handling each type of exception, and communicate plan to client.
- Quality review search hit reports prior to sending to client.
- Assist clients with the selection of the appropriate technology to meet specific project objectives.
- Assist with development of efficient work streams, batching strategy, and technology configuration for 1st, 2nd, 3rd tier review; as well as witness review, exhibit designation, and trial preparation.
- Conduct customized Relativity training sessions for clients, emphasizing appropriate add-on features as necessary.
- Advise clients regarding the efficient use of concept clustering, near duplicate identification, e-mail threading, and assisted review (predictive coding) within the Relativity tool.
- Design customized reports for clients.
- Troubleshoot Relativity issues with kCura and coordinate custom Relativity development work, as necessary.
- Coordinate data loads to the review tool with the Ankura’s processing team.
- Assist with written collateral to support production process, such as motions, orders, or proposals to courts and opposing counsel regarding the form of production.
- Provide proactive guidance regarding format, strategy, and timelines for production of electronic data.
- Work with client to develop production identification strategy.
Specific general managerial tasks include:
- Assist in the management of finances of each engagement including developing, documenting, and tracking project budgets, adjusting budgets as appropriate, communicating changes in budgets internally and to the client, and managing the revenue forecasting and invoicing process.
- Review and discuss expectations, anticipated scope of work, and project timeline with client and Ankura’s team
- Manage project close-out process including data return and database archival, ensuring that clients understand the implications of on-going data retention relative to their company’s policies.
- Provide clients and Managing Directors and Senior Managing Directors with periodic status updates, reports, etc. throughout the engagement.
- Generate consistent and thorough documentation to support processes executed throughout the project lifecycle. Specific tasks may include writing up interview notes and drafting emails, memorandum or reports that demonstrate specific processes followed.
- Mentor, lead, and delegate tasks to junior grade colleagues to support their training and professional development with the goal of creating an exciting leveraged, team environment that offers challenging opportunities and support to all employees and is poised for continued expansion and success.
- Assist in the recruiting process by screening resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Supervise personnel including Associates, Senior Associates, client personnel, clerical support, and others as appropriate.
- Assist the business development team throughout the sales process by building relationships with current and potential future clients, demonstrating firm technology to potential clients, and providing supporting documentation, including proposals and cost estimates, regarding our offerings.
- Demonstrate business development acumen via networking and other business development activities, showcasing the ability to convert networking relationships to sales leads and ultimately, new revenue.
- Increase revenue on current engagements by identifying opportunities to cross-sell services offered by Data Analytics and Digital Solutions & Development teams
Technical skill sets
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Preferred degree in engineering, computer science, finance, accounting, economics, information technology, forensics, data analytics, or work experience in a related field.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Familiar with the EDRM and experience in using eDiscovery products / tools:
- eDiscovery Review/Processing Platforms: Relativity, Brainspace, Disco, Ringtail, Catalyst, Zylab, Everlaw, CasePoint, Nuix, Law, Eclipse, or comparable.
- Forensic Software: EnCase, Cellebrite, Oxygen, BlackBag, FTK.
- Database/Programming: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, Python, R.
- Email Systems: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, eVault, email archive platforms.
- System administration experience in Microsoft, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh;
Core consulting skills
- Hold strong team-oriented personality characteristics: hard-working, thoughtful, and collaborative, with a positive outlook and confidence.
- Strong people management skills with direct management experience.
- Experience of generating new business in a professional services environment.
- Significant client engagement experience.
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and able to motivate others.
- Ability to utilise technology to solve complex problems.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritised deadlines.
- Ability to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
- Willing to travel outside of Dubai if required, which could involve a few weeks at a time as engagement duration can range from a week to months. The ability to travel at short notice is also important.
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official Ankura Job Portal. How to Apply: Ankura Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the Ankura job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Ankura Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.