Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Security Officer Jobs Vacancy. Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs In Abu Dhabi, UAE. Find A Job For Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Abu Dhabi For Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE. New Jobs Posted From Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs. Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE. All Candidate Apply For Security Officer Jobs In Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE.
Welcome to Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Security Officer in Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Security Officer Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Abu Dhabi :- Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. Currently Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers Security Officer Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs for Security Officer Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 1,876.00 a Month (Not Confirm)
Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Security Officer|
|Salary||AED 1,876.00 a Month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Alsalama Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams