AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Operations Partner Jobs Vacancy. AlixPartners UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For AlixPartners UAE. New Jobs Posted From AlixPartners UAE Jobs. AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In AlixPartners UAE. All Candidate Apply For Operations Partner Jobs In AlixPartners UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to AlixPartners UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Operations Partner in AlixPartners UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for AlixPartners UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
AlixPartners UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Operations Partner Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- AlixPartners UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers Operations Partner Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for AlixPartners UAE Jobs for Operations Partner Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 15000.00 per month.
AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
AlixPartners UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.What you’ll doReporting to the People Business Partnering Director and the People Operations Director, EMEA, this is an all-round people role that will act as the strategic and trusted People Business Partner (PBP) and Operations lead supporting all people related operations in our UAE region. Working with both the leadership team and consultant population, this role will work closely with the business to shape the local people strategy to align with the firm’s overarching goals. The role is also responsible for contributing to global projects and leading on the EMEA strategy.The role works within a global matrix structure ensuring balance between the geographical, business community and wider team demands. An integrated approach to the following people activities is essential to embed a culture and working practices that support our strategy – performance management, talent management, career development, succession planning, training, coaching and mentoring, headcount planning, engagement and reward.
People Business Partner
- Partner with the Managing Directors (MDs) to plan and execute the people strategy in support of the business community’s strategy and the firm’s overarching strategy
- Introduce, lead and influence change initiatives and embed a continuous improvement approach within both the business community and the PBP team
- Accountable for leading all strategic staffing and project resource allocation, working closely with the Engagement lead and drawing on people business partnering insight to ensure projects are staffed correctly.
- Accountability for improving retention and for increasing average tenure: Cultivate and implement strategies to attract, retain and motivate talented and engaged employees. Seek regular feedback from the business
- Work with MDs and Finance to assess headcount plans using effective succession planning. Work closely with the EMEA Talent Acquisition team to support effective hiring strategies
- Accountability for improving diversity targets within the community and for supporting D&I initiatives across business community
- Ensure an appropriate career development framework with regular, honest and transparent messaging around performance management and the promotions process embedding a continuous feedback culture
- Ensure reward decisions integrate with the performance management process to drive high performance and work closely with the global team to review the firm wide compensation benchmarking information ensuring our approach remains competitive
- Act as the conscience of the business to ensure they are aligned to the strategy and act as the ‘gatekeeper’ on all important people related decisions
- Coach leaders to develop their people leadership skills and position yourself as their first line support for advice and counsel on all people related matters
- Work closely with the EMEA People Operations Director to proactively identify potential issues. Manage performance, underperformance, flexible working etc.
- Work with the EMEA Learning and Development team to Identify training needs and deliver appropriate solutions by working with internal resources and external vendors
- Act as a trusted and integral part of the business community leadership team and actively participate in senior leadership meetings
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the firm’s strategy, business drivers, all other business communities, geographies and culture and be able to effectively communicate these both internally and externally and perpetuate the firm
- Work within the matrix to ensure the team is set up to effectively support the business community leaders and local market leaders across EMEA
- Develop trusted relationships and interface effectively with senior leadership and consultants, Corporate Services colleagues and external networks
- Sought out as a subject matter expert by senior leadership
- Build new or enhance processes and ways of working as required to continue to drive the People Operations function forward and ensure scalability of the function as the firm grows
- Management of core HR processes including payroll for Dubai and Saudi Arabia, maternity leave, paternity leave, flexible working, probation, sickness, absence, and local benefits, including DEWS
- Project work within the EMEA People team, EMEA People Operations Team or with the business as required
- Content creation and presentations using word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Management of on and off boarding, working with the appropriate departments to ensure a professional transition for candidates and colleagues both in and out of the firm
- Utilize technical and analytical skills in providing data from Oracle and using data to support efficient decision making. Ensuring specific functional areas of reporting, e.g., production and insight on compensation reporting
- Manage and support stakeholders with immigration queries and visa management
- Manage and lead the integration and maintenance of new HR policies, procedures and the Global HR systems
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team with contract generation for all employee and worker types
- Lead the benefits review process for subsequent years ensuring the benefits renewal process/ lifecycle runs smoothly and appropriate reporting, data and insight is considered
- Ensure document integrity and best practice across the team for SOC, finance and other audits
What you’ll need
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
- Graduate degree(s) or CIPD qualification is preferred but not essential
- Extensive experience at HR senior manager, HR business partner level, preferably within a professional services firm
- Proven track record of adding value and taking a commercial approach
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders
- Solid experience of performance management, talent management and coaching
- Strong track record of understanding people drivers
- Change management experience
- English fluency is a necessity, additional languages are a plus
- Credibility and influencing ability at an executive and C-Suite level
- Can manage and prioritize a busy and varied workload, often to demanding deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and respect
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- High ethical, moral, and professional standards, manages highly confidential information with unquestionable integrity
- There may be rare occasions when you are required to travel or work outside of your core hours or core location
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program. AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.