Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy. Al Tamimi UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Al Tamimi UAE. New Jobs Posted From Al Tamimi UAE Jobs. Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Al Tamimi UAE. All Candidate Apply For Senior Associate Jobs In Al Tamimi UAE.
Welcome to Al Tamimi UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smChemistry, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Senior Associate in Al Tamimi UAE DepChemistryment. Interested candidates can apply for Al Tamimi UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Al Tamimi UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers Senior Associate Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Al Tamimi UAE Jobs for Senior Associate Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 12,667.00 per Month (Not Confirm)
Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of DepChemistryment||Al Tamimi UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Senior Associate|
|Salary||AED 12,667.00 per Month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Al Tamimi UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
The Senior Associate in the Private Client Services department will be required to give legal advice within the area of family law and personal status matters.
Duties and responisibilities are as follows:
- Demonstrate deep understanding and experience in personal status matters (divorce, custody, alimony, enforcement of foreign orders etc.)
- Write articles and disseminate knowledge on cases/ new laws on personal matters
- experience writing expert opinions for submission in English High Court or other Foreign courts
- Interprets laws, rules and regulations
- Develops existing business and cliental
- Initiates new client relationships and business sources
- Responsible for client interface on matters handled
- Interviews clients and witnesses, and handles other details in preparation for trail
- Prepares legal briefs, develops strategy, arguments, and testimony in preparation for presentation of case
- Liaises with colleagues from relevant practice areas/department on lawsuits to establish and verify basis for legal proceedings
- Provides advice to corporate and private clients concerning transactions of business involving internal affairs, stockholders, directors, officers, and corporate relations with general public
- Draft, negotiate and execute contracts
- Provides advice to clients on their legal rights and obligations
- 7 + years post qualification family law / personal status experience
- Regional UAE experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Has previous private practice/ In house experience
- Experience in inheritance matters
- Deep understanding of personal status laws as they relate to divorce, enforceability of foreign orders (ie civil laws)
Al Tamimi & Company has unrivalled experience, having operated in the region for over 30 years. Our lawyers combine international experience and qualifications with expert regional knowledge and understanding.
We are a full-service firm, specialising in advising and supporting major international corporations, banks and financial institutions, government organisations and local, regional and international companies. Our main areas of expertise include arbitration & litigation, banking & finance, corporate & commercial, intellectual property, real estate, construction & infrastructure, and technology, media & telecommunications. Our lawyers provide quality legal advice and support to clients across all of our practice areas.
Our business and regional footprint continues to grow, and we seek to expand further in line with our commitment to meet the needs of clients doing business across the MENA region.