Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Marketing Manager. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Marketing Manager They Can Check Here For Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Marketing Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar For Marketing Manager Post. Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar For Marketing Manager Posts.
Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Marketing Manager
Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Marketing Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Jobs for Marketing Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 15000.00 per month.
Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Al Sraiya Hotels & Hospitality Group Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||QAR 15000.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
· Plan and execute the marketing strategy for the Group and new and existing projects, and set annual marketing budgets
· Plan a marketing strategy for new bids and tenders
· Create and manage the monthly critical path calendar for social media
· Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy as per the critical path and calendar initiated
· Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team (Social Media, Graphic designer, Web Developer). Manage freelancers and other suppliers, including hiring, training, jobs traffic, briefing, and deadlines
· Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary with Social Media Specialist
· Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence in terms of content and design
· Manage and monitor social media campaigns (Holding, Restaurants)
· Request for reports on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns from the Social Media team
· Creating and updating the Groups Database that is used in email campaigns
· Conduct market research on competitors by following their social media pages and monitoring their activities and initiatives
· Negotiate with media, pr agencies, printing presses, and secure agreements
· Follow up and attend the printing process with the printing press and production and approve samples
· Develop content and initiate branding and corporate identity initiatives
· Work with F&B operations team and develop new initiatives for the restaurants and Hotels
· Prepare and Manage Exhibitions and Events (Press Conference, Stand Design, Production and Build Up, Branding, Catering, and exhibition representative for the Group)
· Develop the content and Website Outline structure and follow up with web developers on the development process. Hire and brief copywriters for content creation when needed.
· Oversee the activity of the company’s website done through SEO and provide Google analytics review
· Presents the Group in PR relations, embassies, social gatherings, companies, and partners.
· Identify new business opportunities and presents them to the top management
· Prepare and present the Group’s presentation for companies and future business partners
· Mentor and guide the creative process with designers, web developers, and social media team to create creative work under tight deadlines for all marketing collaterals
· Manage and initiate the creative process from concept to completion
· Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
· Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT and Web Developers
· Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
· Ensure that all creative work is done according to the budget assigned
· Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaigns and solutions
· Hiring and training creative staff (designers, web developers, social media specialists)
· Train designers on advanced techniques in software and apply agency structure with appropriate guidelines, grid designs and templates, briefing, and filing.
· Design Logo’s, Corporate Identities, Ads, Brochures, Company Profiles, Giveaways, Packaging, Magazine, Newsletters and Email Campaigns
· Design websites and Social Media Posts and Stories
· Design and Prepare Presentation for Bids and Tenders
· Initiate F&B concepts and designs (Full concept development)
· Prepare and Brief Photographers (Prepare photography setups, photo samples) and direct the process pre and postproduction
· Prepare storyboards and content for Videographers (Direct the process pre and postproduction)
· Scout, communicate and negotiate business leads provided by top management
· Handles the contract negotiation from start to signing off
Job Type: Full-time