Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Accountant. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Al Ashraff Group Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Accountant They Can Check Here For Al Ashraff Group Qatar Accountant Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Al Ashraff Group Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Caree.r In Al Ashraff Group Qatar For Accountant Post. Al Ashraff Group Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Al Ashraff Group Qatar For Accountant Posts.
Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Accountant
Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Al Ashraff Group Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Al Ashraff Group Qatar Accountant Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Al Ashraff Group Qatar Jobs for Accountant Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 6000.00 – 9000.00 per month.
Al Ashraff Group Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Al Ashraff Group Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Accountant|
|Salary||QAR 6000.00 – 9000.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
· Create and analyse liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation.
· Summarize and prepare Group Financial Status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
· Monitor and maintain clear audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department.
· Guide accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes.
· Play a vital part in the Group’s financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties.
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures.
· Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
· Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
· Preparing financial analyses and reports as requested by group including (Cash Flow, Bank Status, Sales Report, variances report …etc).
· Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
· Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets, contacting through Chief Accountant with all departments.
· Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts on timely manner and at month end closing.
· Assisting with annual audit preparations.
· Supervise on Bank Statement reconciliations at month end and assure balances is equal and assure that adjusted entries had been done properly.
· Calculate End of Services and Annual Leave provision in monthly basis.
· Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
· Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures (if needed and whenever required).
· Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
· Assure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions , then generate the financial report at end of the month accompanied with analysis report
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
· Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
· Assure processing all monthly salaries, upload it in WPS, cover funds in banks on time
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
· Liaise with internal and external auditors by providing information on time to ensure complete the audit on time and as requested and agreed with management.
· Communicate with Chief Accountant on work status and client issues
· Assure all cash had been deposited in banks and sales report had been matched with cash/credit sales.
· Assure sending all daily reports from accountants in timely manner ( Cash Flow , Bank Status , Daily Sales Report , loan report…etc).
· Protects Group’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Any other work/task requested by management/direct manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR6,000.00 – QAR9,000.00 per month