Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers 2021 | Apply Online For Cabin Crew Jobs Vacancy. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs In Sharjah, UAE. Find A Job For Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Sharjah For Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE. New Jobs Posted From Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE. All Candidate Apply For Cabin Crew Jobs In Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE.
Welcome to Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Cabin Crew in Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers 2021 Apply Online For Cabin Crew Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Sharjah :- Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah. Currently Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers Cabin Crew Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs for Cabin Crew Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 7500.00 per month (Not Confirm)
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||AED 7500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle. Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgement of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft log book as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Provides constant excellent customer services to passengers by attending to their individual pre-bookings, requests and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties in accordance with the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Contributes to maximizing on-board revenue and “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the on-board meals, products and charity services and thereby achieves individual and team targets.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
Crosschecking and Reports:
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment and other specified equipment prior to take off; provides report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on flight, closing and sealing of duty free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent trainings, emergency procedures trainings, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluenency in Arabic/Farsi/Turkish/Urdu/Bengali/Malay/Russian/German etc. are an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift pattern and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.