Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Area Sales Manager. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Aggreko, LLC Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Area Sales Manager They Can Check Here For Aggreko, LLC Qatar Area Sales Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Aggreko, LLC Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In Aggreko, LLC Qatar For Area Sales Manager Post. Aggreko, LLC Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Aggreko, LLC Qatar For Area Sales Manager Posts.
Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Area Sales Manager
Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Aggreko, LLC Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Aggreko, LLC Qatar Area Sales Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Aggreko, LLC Qatar Jobs for Area Sales Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 5000.00 per month.
Aggreko, LLC Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department
||Aggreko, LLC Qatar
|Name Of Position
||Area Sales Manager
||QAR 5000.00 per month
||Jobs In Qatar
Overview / Job Description
About this job:
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing local sales teams to deliver challenging targets and meet all key sales performance metrics whilst also developing and motivating the Sales Consultants.
Sounds like you? Here’s what you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Courage and Conviction – the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a belief in your capabilities to deliver results
- Relentless Preparation – preparing thoroughly for all important management decisions
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results
- Holding people accountable – the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and teams about what they need to do to meet the organisations objectives
- Building capability – developing individuals and groups to increase the capability of the whole organisation
- Compelling Communication – recognising that clear communication is the key to understanding
- Leading Others – the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and provide inspiration, clarity and direction
- Safety and Environment embraces and promotes a positive safety and environmental culture; recognises and acts to correct unsafe operating procedures and ensures environmental compliance
- Effectiveness – understanding the key drivers that maximise the returns to Aggreko and ability to execute a plan to improve on them
- 3+ years of relevant experience in managing sales teams
- Proven sales management skills including accurate attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal communication, negotiating and influencing skills, equally comfortable dealing with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Customer driven person/behaviour
- Strong and proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload, and to manage the workload of others to ensure deadlines are met
- Financial and Commercial Awareness to ensure the focus is on profitable growth
- People management skills including recruitment and selection, performance management, development, motivation and team building
Your key responsibilities:
We’re Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
- Build and drive a results-based winning sales culture within your team.
- Develop and execute specific sales plans developed in conjunction with the Head of Sales to drive market/customer penetration within the territory.
- Working with Sales Consultants to develop individual sales plans, set revenue targets and drive their attainment while ensuring profitable sales growth.
- Monitor performance of both quotes and orders ensuring they incrementally improve the key drivers of rate, recoveries and margin, ensuring we have a solid business case if they don’t.
- Drive and maintain the Salesforce CRM discipline within your team with accurate and live information at all times.
- Deliver accurate pipeline, activity and sales forecast reports for the territory on a regular basis.
- Maintain market awareness; stay in touch with market trends including economic, environmental and competitive forces influencing the market.
- Monitor the capability of your sales team, identifying gaps in skills and product knowledge and build a development plan with the Head of Sales
- Enforce standards, monitor pricing practices, execute objectives and hold team accountable for performance.
- Ensure effective adherence to company policies, procedures and sales process.
- Ensure optimal team performance and capability by providing day-to-day leadership, coaching, development and corrective action.
- Create and maintain relationships at key levels with select customers and accounts; ensure timely and thorough follow-up.
The people you’ll work with:
We’re Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and interact with the wider Aggreko team.
Sales Consultants within your team
Head of Sales in Middle East
Country Managers in Middle East
Events Sector Manager, Middle East
Other information you should know:
Limited travel outside of area of responsibility
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.