ACS International Schools Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Marketing Manager . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Marketing Manager They Can Check Here For ACS International Schools Qatar Marketing Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At ACS International Schools Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest ACS International Schools Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In ACS International Schools Qatar For Marketing Manager Post. ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In ACS International Schools Qatar For Marketing Manager Posts.
ACS International Schools Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Marketing Manager
ACS International Schools Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- ACS International Schools Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . ACS International Schools Qatar Department Publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently ACS International Schools Qatar Marketing Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs for Marketing Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 5000.00 – 6000.00 a month.
ACS International Schools Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||ACS International Schools Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||QAR 5000.00 – 6000.00 a month|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
ACS Doha is looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to build ACS Doha’s profile as the leading international school in the country, using expert market insight and understanding of the competitive environment and developing a fully integrated marketing approach that will drive growth in the market. The key focus is to successfully build enrolment through consistent, outstanding communications that effectively showcase the uniqueness of an ACS Doha education to a niche high-end audience.
- Analyse and develop a deep understanding of ACS Doha customer base through data, parent research and close collaboration with Admissions to understand parent current and future needs, perceptions and aspirations
- Lead the development of accurate, timely and insightful competitor and market insight giving clarity on external market pressures and opportunities to strengthen ACS Doha’s relative proposition
- Act as an ACS Doha brand champion and oversee brand execution across all customer touchpoints, from materials, communications to campus spaces and facilities working with colleagues in the UK.
- Act as chief storyteller collecting valuable stories of life on campus, such as teacher insights, classroom activities, programme and curriculum highlights to be shared across all marketing channels
- Manage third parties to develop exciting new assets to a very high standard across formats such as photography, video material, podcasts etc
- Be an ambassador for ACS Doha in the wider education market in Doha and represent the school at key external events and in key forums
- Manage ACS Doha marketing and PR events, working with external suppliers and PR agency and ensure execution to the highest standard
- Develop a PR strategy and work with colleagues and agencies to execute ensuring ACS Doha’s unique selling points are reported in key media channels.
- Develop an overarching strategy and marketing plan designed to grow enrolment and brand share.
- Collaborate closely with school leadership team to evolve the school offer in line with the needs and aspirations of the market
- Support colleagues in searching out and establish meaningful relationships with corporates, and the relocation industry
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Marketing and brand expertise
- Project management skills
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to analyse data and conduct research
- Influencer skills and ability to lead internally and work alongside multiple functions
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Education experience useful
- Arabic- preferred but not essential
- Previous local market experience
- Analytical and numerate, with strong commercial acumen Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, able to adapt to changing circumstances and think creatively to resolve problems
- People person able to work with many different personalities
- Robust, strength of character
Based at ACS Doha campus with regular travel within Qatar. Works some evenings and weekends as required
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.