Acadia University Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Administrative Assistant Jobs In Canada | Acadia University Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Acadia University Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Acadia University Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Acadia University Canada Careers. Acadia University Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Acadia University Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Acadia University Canada. Acadia University Canada jobs opportunity is available for Administrative Assistant Jobs In Canada.
Acadia University Canada Careers | Jobs For Administrative Assistant Jobs in Canada
Acadia University Canada Job Administrative Assistant Jobs in Canada:– Acadia University Canada Jobs portal open for Administrative Assistant jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Acadia University Canada Job Administrative Assistant Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Acadia University Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 11,686.00 per year (Not Conform).
Acadia University Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Acadia University Canada Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 11,686.00 per year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Wolfville, Nova Scotia|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Acadia seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant in the School of Engineering to provide administrative support to the Director, faculty and students in the School. A key responsibility is to facilitate the transition of students from Acadia who have completed an undergraduate degree or certificate to further studies at Dalhousie University. In addition, the incumbent will:
• be an initial point of contact for the School and will provide informed responses to inquiries or forward as appropriate
• maintain financial and student record databases, and paper document files, retrieving information as required and sharing same with Dalhousie University as required
• coordinate logistical arrangements for various meetings and events
• record minutes for meetings
• prepare various types of correspondence and reports, as directed or under own initiative
• assist students with registration and course selection
• maintain departmental web page
• procure supplies and arrange for equipment maintenance as needed
• We are seeking candidates who have proven experience delivering a high level of client service and demonstrated ability to think and communicate clearly, resolve issues and take initiative.
• Completion of a recognized program in either office or business administration, combined with related work experience is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work to a high level of accuracy, maintain confidentiality, and be flexible to regularly changing priorities is necessary, as is the need for strong analytical skills.
• Applicants must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with database management and basic bookkeeping are necessary; familiarity with Eden-OA student database and Colleague financial database an asset.
• Familiarity with Acadia’s academic and administrative procedures would be an asset.
Acadia offers a comprehensive benefit package in addition to a starting salary of $21,296 per annum (SEIU Administrative Assistant 2), based on a 21 hour per week schedule. Salary increases to $23,736 following successful completion of 6-month probation period. To see more information on why Acadia is an employer of choice, please visit our website at https://hr.acadiau.ca.
To apply for this opportunity, click on the “Apply Now” button and upload your cover letter, resume, and professional references. For further information or to request a detailed job description, please contact Jennifer Veinot at [email protected] Consideration of applications will begin on December 1, 2020
Please be advised that only those invited for an interview will be contacted. The University reserves the right not to fill this position. A six-month eligibility list may be established from this competition to fill future vacancies for identical positions.
Final Selection for Acadia University Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Administrative Assistant position can apply through the Acadia University Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Acadia University Canada Jobs in Canada and other Administrative Assistant jobs in Canada Government Jobs.